Medical Representative At Hikma Pharmaceuticals
This job is responsible for visiting doctors to promote particular products, disseminate product information and convey company messages to achieve monthly sales targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Follows all relevant Sales procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job in the Sales function to ensure continuity of work.
• Visits doctors in private clinics or hospitals on a daily basis to promote particular products, disseminate product information and convey company messages to achieve monthly sales target.
• Collates accurate and prompt basic sales information and enters them on the CRM system on a daily basis to be revised by the Field Sales Supervisor.
• Coordinates and communicates with sales representatives and direct manager on a daily basis to achieve sales targets.
• Acquires the necessary knowledge of all of the company’s products and/or services in order to help increase sales.
• Complies with all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental procedures and code of conduct to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: 0-2 years of experience in same field
Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
Skilled team player with interpersonal skills.
Excellent Communication skills.
Preferably (Mansoura, Tanta, Menoufia, Zagazig & Damietta) residents