Quality Assurance Specialist At Al Safy Group
Al Safy Group is currently hiring Quality Assurance Specialist:
Job Responsibilities:· Ensuring all processes are controlled and monitored.
· Processing quality audits and quality assurance reviews.
· Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
· Follow up on performance and solutions, make reports, record issues, and follow up on the Deadline.
· Assist operations by tracking, documenting, and reporting quality, environmental, and health and safety KPIs
Qualifications:· 2 – 4 years of experience in the same position
· bachelor’s degree
· Proficient in MS Office
· An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
· Proficiency in best practices for testing, version control, and defect management
· Good in English speaking and writing.
· Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
· Ability to travel.
· Location: Delta
Candidates that have the above-mentioned, please send your CV on (email@example.com)
and mention (Quality Assurance Specialist) subject.