Purchasing Coordinator At German International University
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage department contracts and purchasing requests.
• Establish, update, and maintain departmental files and records.
• Creates databases, performs data entry, participates in purchasing projects by researching or providing relevant information; prepares reports accurately and within the allowed time frame.
• Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
• Liaison with the accounting department to reconcile invoices and purchase orders.
• Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
• Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field is required.
• 0-2 years of experience in a purchasing role.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English.
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word-Excel- PowerPoint).