Pharmacovigilance Specialist At Pharo Pharma
Pharo Pharma is hiring a Medical and PV Specialist.
Pharaonia Pharmaceutical is one of the top 30 pharmaceutical companies in the Egyptian market going to be one of the top 10 companies within years based on its new outstanding system and environment, Recently Pharaonia Pharmaceuticals expanded its huge promotion team by opening two new strategic units to promote professionally its new strategic products.
What You’ll Do- Insert leaflet preparation and update as requested.
- Prepare monthly PSUR, ACO&RMP reports and send them to the Ministry of Health.
- Communicate with the departments of registration, marketing, and R&D to complete the preparation of pharmacovigilance files.
- Receiving any reports of any adverse effects of the company's products received from Medical representatives and sending them to the R&D and quality assurance departments.
Reviewing recent studies related to everything new and related to monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and safety of Products and attaching them with their file.
- Updating PV documents and sending them to the Vigilance Department at the Ministry of Health, with the attached file of the product.
- Contact the Ministry of Health regarding the pharmacovigilance file.
- Preparing SOP for pharmacovigilance practice and any related company information.
- Searching for reference and non-reference products in different authority sites or other sites.
- Preparing or participating in preparation in the scientific field for non-reference products when required.
- Participating in Medical background and PV training sessions for commercial and non-commercial teams as required.
- All other medical and/or vigilance requested tasks.
Applicants should possess the following qualifications to go through initial screening:· Physician /Pharmacist ONLY
· 0 to 2 Years of Experience in the same or relevant field.
· Excellent Medical background.
· Certified PV person. (partial / Full PV courses or PV Diploma / Clinical Pharmacy Diploma)
· English (spoken and writing skills).
· Microsoft Office skills and other computer skills and internet surfing.
· Planning& and organizing Skills with very Good presentation skills.
Apply now: careers@Pharopharma.com -Please mention
“Medical and PV Specialist" in the email subject.