Logistics Coordinator At Future Pharmaceutical industries
Due to our expansion,
NOW HIRING at Future Pharmaceutical industries (FPi) Marketing Logistics Coordinator
- Works collaboratively: with cross-functional teams, including marketing team in different Business Units, Procurement and Administration departments.
- Collaborates with procurement team to plan the shipment of all promotional tools, marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Ensures that inventory levels are sufficient to meet increased demand during promotional periods for all promotional tools and materials.
- Maintains good awareness of inventory levels to avoid stockout (insufficient inventory) or overstock (excessive inventory) for samples, branding materials and promotional tools.
- Builds high understanding of ethical guidelines and compliance requirements in pharmaceutical marketing.
- Identifies marketing challenges and develops solutions to overcome any obstacles.
- Approaches proactively to identify opportunities and suggest improvements in marketing strategies.
- Develops and executes marketing campaigns.
What are we looking for?- Bachelor's degree of business administration, pharmaceutical sciences or any related field.
- (1-3) years of experience in the same role, previous experience in pharmaceutical marketing or related fields is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with marketing software and tools, including Microsoft Office.
- Effective organizational and project management skills to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Send your updated CV with recent photo to
Working location and conditions:
New Cairo - 5th settlement, Indoor Work.