Accountant At Elsewedy Technical Academy
Elsewedy Technical Academy - STA is looking for :-
Key Accountabilities:-· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements).
· Frequent communication with other departments (Accounts Payable, Administration)
· Frequent communication with the suppliers.
· Settle all payments accrued to approve by Accounting Manager.
· Classification and booking of expenses invoices after matching with PO and offers from suppliers.
· Receive cash collections related to settlement petty cash and make deposits in the bank.
· Deliver checks after receiving required delegations according to company’s policies and procedures.
· Maintain financial department petty cash.
· Summarize and make report the petty cash transactions for settlements requests.
· Ensure payroll and tax documents are accurate
· Participate in payroll audits and prepare needed audit papers.
· Update general ledger and payroll files
· Perform month-end and year-end close processes
Carry out miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Qualification & Skills:-· Education: Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting combined
· Years of Experience: 1-3 years in same position.
· Language: Arabic & English
Computer skills: Microsoft office, ERP (Oracle..etc)
Work location : Sadat City (we provide transportation )
If interested please send me your CV to
with mention the job title in the the subject .