Production Specialist At Zeta Pharma
Zeta Pharma is a well-established and fast-growing pharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients through innovative healthcare solutions. We are currently seeking a highly qualified Production Specialist to join Zeta's Plant in Sadat City, Monofia.
Main Responsibilities:· Implement cGMP at all stages of manufacturing activities.
· Ensure the calibration of all equipment / instruments.
· Keep all the equipment in validated state.
· Display status labels in the Production area.
· Keep the cleaning and sanitization of equipment and area.
· Maintain proper storage of all dispensed materials, in process materials and finished products.
· Investigate incidents/deviations in Production area.
· Calculate yield and reconciliation at all stages of manufacturing activities
· Comply with the requirements of safety.
· Interact with warehouse / quality control for material availability / release of raw materials and packaging materials, semi-finished and finished goods.
· Co-ordinate with QA / engineering / external agencies for maintenance / machine breakdown / modification / calibration.
· Control scrap going out of department.
· Proper segregation of material, labelling and identification, area cleaning and disinfection.
· Maintain equipment and area cleanliness.
· Comply with cGMP norms.
· Maintain proper coding of machines and accessories.
· Comply with all the safety & environmental requirements.
Requirements:· Bachelor’s degree of Pharmacy
· Minimum experience of 1-2 years
· Resident of Sadat City or nearby area is a must
· Strong analytical skills
· Solid multitasking skills
· High level of accuracy
To apply for this position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the code (Prod. Specialist) in the subject field.