Operation Engineer At El-Sewedy Electrometer Group
El-Sewedy Electrometer Group is currently looking to hire:
· Provide Customer Technical Support and Customer Training.
· Create Site Survey. “Site Survey basic skills by using communication Tools, Implementation tools and resources”
· Travelling inside Egypt or abroad, working in weekend if needed.
· Implement System monitoring and software Data Entry.
· Daily, Weekly and Monthly report # of customer complain and customer satisfaction percentage.
· Testing, verification and validation of the delivered product (Electric, Water and Gas) and its software application.
· Understanding of LAN and WAN communication and configurations.
· Installing Windows, Windows Server, Microsoft Office, Crystal Report and the other Computer Programs.
· Install and Configure Tower Servers and Rack Servers.
· B.Sc. of Information Systems or Electrical Engineering (Communication or Computer Department)
· Years of Experience: 0 to 2 years.
· English: Good
· MS. Office (Word - Excel - Power Point)
· Location: Indoor & Outdoor
If you are interested, kindly send your updated CV to
Please mention job title in Subject.