Medical Scientific Liaison At Novartis Egypt
About the Role:
As a Medical Scientific Liaison, you will be responsible for leading the scientific engagement with the Medical Experts, implement clinical and educational strategies and respond to unsolicited medical enquiries.
This role reports directly into the MSL Manager and will work hand in hand with the Medical team.
• Engage with Medical Experts (MEs) to educate on medical/scientific information.
• Ensure appropriate identification/mapping of MEs/ Key Accounts including identification of opportunities to involve MEs when a specific medical need is identified to provide support.
• Develop and execute ME engagement plans to effectively prioritize and strategically engage MEs aligned with country strategy.
• Respond to unsolicited requests for information from MEs and inform and shape medical strategy by collecting impactful insights from MEs.
• Support Novartis clinical research programs, optimize trial execution and provide scientific educational support to potential and actual study sites in collaboration with clinical operations.
• Facilitate Investigator Initiated Trial (IIT) process upon investigator request.
• Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt and serve as a medical resource to field matrix colleagues.
• Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable).
• Medical Doctor (MD) is a must.
• Pharmacists or other relevant scientific background, only under the condition of PhD/Doctoral-level degrees.
• Fluency in English and Arabic Languages.
Apply On Company Site