Junior Treasury officer At RATP Dev
You will be responsible for billing, settling & reconciling all customer dues & preparing all the related documents & ad hoc reports.
• Cash/Liquidity Management.
• Handle daily bank operations and all ongoing bank communications.
• Set up appropriate systems for bookkeeping, payments & lodgments.
• Following up on daily transactions making sure they are executed in a timely manner.
• Ensure use of funds complies with conditions set by funding bodies.
• Liaise with designed staff about financial matters.
• Advise on financial implications of strategic and operational plans.
• Present regular reports on the organization’s position.
• follow up and execution of IDCs & Form 4s.
•Maintain a proper documentation system for payments, cheques & bank statements.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
•Competency in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (specially Excel) is a must.
•0 - 1 year of relevant work experience.
•Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic & English
•Team working ability.
•Professionalism in communication.
•Ability to solve problems.
•Good command with financial figures.