Junior Internal Auditor At Wadi Group
· Assist in performing and planning and the execution of compliance, financial & operational audits.
· Examine and evaluate the adequacy and the effectiveness of the internal controls.
· Identify control weaknesses and develop appropriate recommendations.
· Monitor the timely implementation of all agreed upon recommendations within the set time frame.
· Assess the degree of compliance with organizational policies and procedures and adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
· Assist in conducting risk & compliance assessments
§ Bachelor’s degree in commerce or economics.
§ 0-1 year of related experience.
§ Excellent reporting skills
§ Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
§ Excellent command of verbal and written English language.
§ Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Primary Location: Egypt-Wadi Holdings - HQ
Organization: Wadi Agro - Industries
Job Type: Full-time