Fresh Programmers At El Sewedy technical Academy
El Sewedy technical Academy is hiring;
Fresh Programmers #programmers
0 to 1 years of experience
Bachelor’s Degree in his/her specialization related to Programming, Computer Science Engineering
· Good SQL (Structured Query Language)
· Good Programming Concepts
· Good Applications Programming Usage (Java, Python)
· Good In Web Front End Tools
Location : 10th of Ramadan (we provide transportation)
Ø As Factory Trainer:
· Maintain liaison between the factory management with STA Technical Training Department.
· Observe implementing the technical training program at the factory.
· Follow up on the attendance and departure of students during entry and exit from the factory.
· Follow the safety and security laws, starting with the student leaving the academy, getting on and off the car inside the factory during the practical training process and also ensure all student wears all his safety and security clothing.
· Ensure that each student has a training plan.
· Ensure that the student is not in unsafe places during the training period or that he performs unauthorized dangerous work.
· Prepare a daily and monthly report to be presented to the Senior Technical Trainer.
· Evaluate students’ progress on a regular basis, including progress reports and quarterly grades.
· Responsible for the real-life projects assigned by each factory in the training procedure
Ø As Oracle Instructor:
· Implement and deliver an appropriately curriculum for students and support a specific curriculum area as appropriate.
Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
Following and evaluating the teaching and learning strategies, methodologies and programs in line with the school guidance.
Contributing to the professional development of new teachers according to arrangements agreed with the Head of School.
Evaluating student progress on a regular basis, including progress reports and quarterly grades.
Applying student-centered teaching methods.
Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
· Updated & self-learning with all teaching methodologies and its new updates.
if interested please send me your CVS to email@example.com