District Managers At Pharaonia Pharma
Pharaonia Pharma is hiring "District Managers"
About the job
Do you have the passion for our challenging role as "District Manager"? Would you like to have an impact on our patients’ lives in a company that strives to help patients at scale and speed? Then Pharaonia & Delta Pharma might be the one for you!
What You’ll Do
- Achieve the company's sales objectives for the assigned district (area).
- Lead and develop a team of medical Representatives.
- Implement marketing plans to meet company objectives of sales in the market.
- Manage and guide the activities of your sales team to ensure the best use of their time, enhance their efficiency and ensure that their selling efforts are focusing on a predetermined list of prioritized objectives with full implantation on the company CRM system
- May personally negotiate large sales contracts.
- Assigns sales territory to the sales personnel and analyze statistics to ensure the proper deployment of your sales team.
- Assist or participate in developing sales campaigns, seminars & symposia to accommodate the company's goals.
- Study, analyze the market and watch the competition closely, and report findings to the management team and other concerned departments.
- Ensure open communication channels with your team and other departments and improve the quality of ongoing information.
- Analyze sales periodically with reports showing sales volume and potential sales growth.
- Controls expenditures according to budgetary requirements.
- Participate in the recruiting procedure and initial training programs.
- Effective implementation of marketing and sales strategy.
- Maintain a comprehensive and classified list of physicians, hospitals, and paramedical contacts, updated constantly.
- Assists the Area Manager in generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
- Assist your manager to gather information to enhance the better building of sales and marketing strategies
- Appraise continuously the medical representative to control their performance
Attends and participates in all relevant districts, regional and national meetings
Applicants should possess the following qualifications to go through initial screening:
- Bachelor's degree in pharmaceutical sciences, veterinary, or science.
- 3+ years experience in a similar position.
- Result Oriented
- Team Player
- Team Dynamic & Agile
Giza Code: DMZ
Cairo Code: DMC
Apply now: Careers@pharopharma.com and mention the Job code.