Sales Specialist At FRIDAL Egypt
FRIDAL Egypt is hiring: #Sales_Specialist
Supporting in achieving Sales Target
* Manage the sales pipeline and source leads
* Plan and execute sales activities that will support sales growth objectives.
* Able to properly demonstrate the features and benefits of the company to customers.
* Meet customer requirements and maintain relationships
* Provide forecasts, reports and information
* Attend and represent the company at local and national exhibitions and meetings.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor's degree in business studies is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (Oral & written)
- Very good knowledge of using ERP and Microsoft office.
- Understanding of sales management and B2B concept.
- 2-3 years of sales experience (preferred in a similar industry).
- Target Oriented
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Effective Communication and Presentation
- Customer Service
** Preferably lives near 6 October City
- Job Location: 6th of October City
- Type of job: Full time
- Working Hours: From 8 AM to 4 PM
- Days-off: Friday & Saturday
For who is interested, please send your updated CV with a recent photo to: Careers@fridalegypt.com