Network Engineer At Raya Information Technology
You are about to apply for a job in a certified Top Employer 2023!
Ready to be part of one of the Market Leaders in Egypt? Apply now!
Raya Information Technology: one of Raya’s subsidiaries is hiring Network Engineer:
What will you do?
• Follow the project tasks plan for deploying the installations tasks upon the agreed plan & Scope of work.
• Perform project(s)’ Configuration Proficiently as per its LLD according to CISCO Standards.
• Respond professionally to the dispatched Customer Calls within the time agreed on the SLA (Service level Agreement) and conduct regular visits to the clients according to the SLA for proactive solutions and/or incident(s) management
• Follow the Escalation Matrix if the Problem is of a higher level or still persists.
• Handle testing as per acceptance criteria.
• Report accurate and professional technical activities to Senior Networking PS Engineer
• Deploying / Implementing solutions and validating that they match & exceed customer needs and support in coordinating between different customer teams
• Contribute to the development of the configuration management and automate the routine tasks
• Plan, configure and oversee the implementation of SP systems projects
• 0-2 years of experience
• Bachelor degree with B.Sc. in Communications or Computer Science
• Linux command line and troubleshooting skills
• Virtualization (ESXI- KVM) and vCenter
• Networking knowledge (ex. CCNA) and Scripting language (ex. Python)
• Openstack and DevOps Concept/tools is a plus (ansible, git, Docker, etc..) Knowledge is big plus.
• ITI graduates are preferred
What is unique about Raya?
Are you an eager learner? Raya believes in its employees, so we aim to continuously provide learning & development plansfor all of our employees to ensure their personal and career development.
Are you looking for career progression? Raya is an entity where you can grow whether horizontally or vertically as we offer internal transfer opportunities.
Are you looking for a rewarding environment? Raya's top achievers are awarded annually with an international 5 days trip.
Are you looking for an opportunity to give back to the community? Raya encourages their employees to give back to the community through different ongoing CSRprograms and initiatives.
Are you a foodie? Exclusive discounts for Raya employees at Raya’s Restaurants (Ovio, Jones The Grocer, The Lebanese Bakery, and Loris).
B.SC. in Engineering Communications or Computer Science
Years of Experience
Min: 0 Max: 2