Lab Analyst At Pharco Pharmaceuticals
Perform all instrumental analysis for raw materials, in-process and finished products according to their method of analysis.
•Perform Calibration, intermediate check and Maintenance of instruments, and coordinate the external calibration and maintenance.
•Implement the validation, verification, method transfer plan, ANOVA, uncertainty and assuring of test result plan.
· Fresh grads are welcomed.
· Education: B.Sc. of Pharmacy &Science.
· Excellent Communicator and Team player with high attention to details.
· Super analytical, planner and Logical Thinker.
· Excellent command of English language.
· Alex resident and males only.
Years of Experience: 1
Application End Date: 11 July 2023
Available Vacancies: 2
Job Level: Specialist
Function: QC - Central Lab