Environmental Officer At Vitabiotics Egypt
Vitabiotics is hiring an "Environmental Officer":* Job Description
· Decrement in the number of environmental incidents and improving laborers’ attitudes regarding the environment can be shown by a clean and organized environment.
· Internal Air and water quality monthly reports.
· Improving results of Air and water quality measurements accordingly.
· Inspect spill equipment regarding spillage incidents.
· Regular inspections to find hazards and report them before being nonconformity.
· Assist the HSE team in promoting and raising awareness, at all levels of the organization, through HSE/toolbox meetings on the impact of emerging environmental issues, whether legislative or best practice, on corporate, ethical, and social responsibility.
* Job Requirements
- B Scientific Degree (Science / Agriculture / Engineering) etc..
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in the Environmental Field with an emphasis on the development of Systems and implementation.
- Knowledge of Egyptian laws related to environmental activities.
- Good command of English skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…).
- Ability to write and present reports
- Using different environmental monitoring devices
- Risk Assessments / ISO4001-2015 / Create Sops - WI / Air Water Analyzing + Simply + Limits Planning -KPI`s, Objectives
* 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Alexandria – Borg El-Arab
* If you are interested send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention (Environmental Officer) in the email subject.