R&D Analytical Specialist At Minapharm Pharmaceuticals
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals is a leading pharmaceutical company in Egypt and the Middle East and the largest end-to-end manufacturer of biological therapies in MEA with over 20 years of experience in cellular and bioprocess engineering. Headquartered in Cairo, Minapharm commercializes over 100 life-saving and life-enhancing products ranging from small molecules to complex bioengineered proteins and viral vectors, with an impressive immunotherapy pipeline. Together with its wholly-owned Berlin-based subsidiary, ProBioGen AG - a world-leading CDMO, Minapharm has established an integrated business model making it the only gene-to-market company in the region. Consolidating its international platform of intelligent biopharmaceutical technologies with the longstanding process development and manufacturing expertise in the MEA, Minapharm, together with ProBioGen, has incorporated MiGenTra GmbH headquartered in Berlin and manufacturing in Cairo, to enhance the accessibility to critical healthcare transforming medicines through product development and commercialization of Biosimilar mABs, Cell, and Gene Therapies and vaccines, at affordable prices in Egypt, and MEA.
· Diversity & Respect
· Integrity & Accountability
· Leadership & Empowerment
· Innovation & Continuous Learning
Perform analysis of raw materials , intermediates and finished products in strict timescales in order to support the business requirements. Support new formulations or finished products stability programme.
1. Perform Sampling and testing of raw materials , intermediates and finished products using current pharmacopoeias , any associated ‘wet’ chemistry and instrumental techniques (HPLC , GC , IR , UV), as appropriate.
2. Create and execute method development and method validation test protocols for finished products and generating the appropriate analytical methods.
3. Prepare R&D reports , including analytical reports( for raw materials and finished products),Certificates of Analysis (CoA) (for finished products) and stability reports.
4. Execute Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials , using physical (pH , viscosity) and instrumental (HPLC , GC , UV) techniques , as appropriate.
5. Observe and comply to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
6. Observe and comply to company Health and Safety Policies.
7. Observe and comply to company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
8. Perform any additional tasks as requested.
· Experience: 0 - 3 years of Experience.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Science.
· Awareness of different analysis techniques.