Quality Team Leader At Juhayna Food Industries
Location: 6th of October, Al Jizah, Egypt
About the job
In process control Quality Team leader is responsible for ensuring that the products meet in certain standard of quality. commonly work with Quality team, Production and Maintenance professionals to ensure that all aspects of Production from semi products to finished goods—are handled properly and according to Juhayna Quality standards.
- Supervising in process control and procedures to ensure that products meet quality, Food safety and efficiency standards.
- Coordinating with other departments to identify potential problems with products or processes before they escalate into major issues
- Identifying potential problems with products or processes and recommending solutions to management.
- Training employees to use equipment and processes correctly to ensure proper operation of machinery or tools.
- Ensuring he conformity of the final product to the company’s internal specifications and the Egyptian standards before being released from warehouses, and issue report of non-conformity and take preventive action when necessary, in case of results’ deviation.
- Managing non-conformities related to quality system, food safety, incidents & consumer complaints and carries out thorough root cause analysis and defines the corrective and preventive actions.
- Solving Sales complaints that are related products defect.
- Ensuring implementation of recommended corrective / preventive actions and conducts unannounced assessments.
- Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Food industries, Food Science or relevant Science field.
- 5+ years relevant experience in Quality at least 4 years in same position and FMCG background is a must.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Competent in problem solving, planning, and Directing others.
Due to the volume of responses only short-listed candidates will be contacted.