RD Specialist At SEDICO Pharmaceutical
Stability Specialist At SEDICO Pharmaceutical
SEDICO Pharmaceutical is one of the pioneer pharmaceutical drug industries in Egypt that produce insulin, biotechnology products, and many other drugs part of which are exported to many Arabian, African, and European countries.
SEDICO Pharmaceutical is Currently Hiring
Job Title: Stability Specialist
Work Location: - 1st Industrial Zone, 6th of October.
About the Job:• Plan and conduct scientific experiments to create prototype products.
• Develop experimental programs and work plan and schedule to meet performance objectives.
• Identify complex problems and offer effective solutions through development or modification of test methodology.
• Review test results in alignment with the project goals, identify causes of variances and recommend solutions to achieve goals.
• Schedule experiments and prioritize assignments to meet project objectives and deadline.
• Maintain laboratory equipment and chemicals in a safe manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirement• Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Chemistry.
• 2- 5 years of experience (is a must)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Social Insurance.
• Medical Insurance
• Profit Share
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention in the subject " Stability Specialist "