Quality Manager At Turbo EG
Turbo EG's hiring " Quality Manager "
- Develop and execute analytical tools to measure operational excellence.
- Conduct on-site audits for our branches to make sure all the safety procedures are aligned.
- Drive the day-to-day activities to ensure the accuracy, governance, and maintenance of SOPs.
- Identify and manage a list of issues from inception to resolution
- Sending weekly reports for the team performance and validating numbers
- Periodic monitoring of the branches to monitor the operating system to meet the expectations of the CEO.
- Work on proposing and sharing solutions to raise work efficiency.
- Supervising the processing and development of branches according to the required standards
- Submit weekly, monthly, and annual reports on the performance of the branches.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
*If you're interested please send us your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ( Quality Manager ) in subject