OPD Coordinator At Andalusia Group Hospital
Andalusia Group Hospital is hiring “OPD Coordinator”
The OPD coordinator is responsible for liaising, collaborating and prioritizing with the physician community within the hospital to ensure effective delivery of medical service ,He works on delivering a class-leading quality-oriented customer service to patients through coordinating the physicians' service in order to help them drive customer loyalty, improve hospital branding and support continued sales. He is physically presented to solve any arising dispute covering all clinic hours.
• BSc. Of Pharmacy, BSc. Of Medicine from an accredited university.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word Products.
• Good command of English.
• Monitoring the monthly target achievements for each specialty and each doctor.
• Report on the performance of each specialty and per doctor to maintain the defects as soon as possible.
• Allocate proper housing for each doctor's clinic, while maintaining a good utilization of time and spaces.
• Cooperate and collaborate with doctors, patients, nursing, technicians, coordinators, receptionists, customer service agents, medical director, marketing managers to ensure quality service rendered.
• Enhance customers and doctors' satisfaction by assisting in handling complaints, concerns and suggestions in coordination with the Customer Service Team.
• Be presented in clinics to keep updated of general maintenance and biomedical maintenance issues.
• Prepare of the OPD daily report concerning the occupancy of each doctor clinic and the apologies.
• Notify the call center with cancellation, delays and rescheduling of doctors.
• Report on the new findings of performance of the marketing campaigns.
• Coordinate with Corporate Marketing team in the On-Site clinic Events. They notify the marketing team of the Physician’s schedule so the event won’t interfere with the physician schedule.
location : smouha alexandria
Kindly if you’re interested send your CV on
With subject “OPD Coordinator ”