HR Internship At Andalusia Group Hospitals
Andalusia Group Hospitals is calling for “HR Recruitment Intern for 3 months in Alexandria”
Attract the most suitable candidates using various resources as, Social Media, Employee Referrals, Ensure the Organization hires & retain the Experienced workers while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree in ( Pharmacy , Science, commerce with major HR )
•Alexandria resident is a must
• Prepare Pipeline for all hospital positions in order to reduce the vacant days.
• Target outdoor recruiting channels for better recruiting Selection to fill any open vacancies.
• Filling any new appeared open vacancies by posting & publishing new ads, screening, filtering, contacting & interviewing the applying candidates.
• Conducting and handling interviews to select according to the required criteria.
• Checking employment paper to be delivered to the payroll Section on the hiring date.
• Send offers to accepted candidates, negotiating to meet candidate expectation and receive their confirmation.
• Responsible for the approval cycles of offers, renewal contracts, candidate transfer, and Manpower increasing.
• Apply fair and robust selection processes, ensuring correct skills and behaviors are placed in the right roles.
• Perform First Interviews, arrange second level and other levels interviews, and receive appropriate feedback.
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and attitudes.
• Documenting the daily activities
• Data base management.
• Follow-up references and check credits.
• Research and develop recruiting leads.
• Communicate with candidates to ensure they are fully advised of processes and progress, ensuring all candidates receive a positive recruitment experience.
• Orientation will be delivered to the new comers regarding their department , colleges , BU directors
Kindly if you’re interested send your CV on
With subject “Recruitment Intern ”