Operational Excellence Specialist At Minapharm Pharmaceuticals
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals is a leading pharmaceutical company in Egypt and the Middle East and the largest end-to-end manufacturer of biological therapies in MEA with over 20 years of experience in cellular and bioprocess engineering. Headquartered in Cairo, Minapharm commercializes over 100 life-saving and life-enhancing products ranging from small molecules to complex bioengineered proteins and viral vectors, with an impressive immunotherapy pipeline. Together with its wholly-owned Berlin-based subsidiary, ProBioGen AG - a world-leading CDMO, Minapharm has established an integrated business model making it the only gene-to-market company in the region. Consolidating its international platform of intelligent biopharmaceutical technologies with the longstanding process development and manufacturing expertise in the MEA, Minapharm, together with ProBioGen, has incorporated MiGenTra GmbH headquartered in Berlin and manufacturing in Cairo, to enhance the accessibility to critical healthcare transforming medicines through product development and commercialization of Biosimilar mABs, Cell, and Gene Therapies and vaccines, at affordable prices in Egypt, and MEA.
· Diversity & Respect
· Integrity & Accountability
· Leadership & Empowerment
· Innovation & Continuous Learning
Coordinate and facilitate improvement projects for production and O.E. ongoing projects.
· Follow up & report the production sites.
· Upload attachment of visual management system on production LCD.
· Prepare and update O.E. SOPs and follow up its issuance
· Review training materials (Lean-six sigma green belt)
· Perform Statistical Process Control (SPC) analytical inputs to show any variation in production process, and follow up issuing reports of production processes.
· Follow up KPI reports of production sites to monitor performance, and summarize KPI results.
· Follow up cross-functional teams for improving projects related to operational excellence (to eliminate waste and variation, and to reduce cost) , with the help of Camera surveillance operators.
· From 3 years of relevant experience .
· Production (Sterile) or QA experiences are preferable.
· Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
· Professional report writing.
· Green & Black belt.
Location: 10th of Ramadan