Junior Software Developer At Giza Systems
Jr. Software Developer (Full Stack) - SWDC
Job DescriptionImplement new applications as well as maintain existing applications.
Translate business requirements into functional applications throughout all stages of the SDLC.
Write clean, testable code using Java programming languages.
Document development and operational procedures.
Integrate data storage solutions such as databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Personal SkillsGood command of the English language
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Ownership and Accountability for the quality and success of both the output and outcomes of their work.
Teamwork and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and development teams.
Strong analytical and estimation skills with the ability to quickly debug system problems and provide short & long term solutions.
Attention to detail.
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Technical Skills• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
• Experience in building Java-based solutions.
• Experience in developing with Angular and Typescript.
• Experience in programming to SQL databases (experience in MS SQL server is required).
• Strong working knowledge of implementing RESTful services and working with internet protocols such as JSON, c, SOAP, and HTML.
• Experience in Git source control.
• Experience in Agile Development Methodologies.
Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related discipline.
Job DetailsJob Location
Employer (Private Sector)
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 0 Max: 2