Information Technology Jobs And Careers
Vacancies at WeData
WeData is Currently Hiring " IT Business Analyst Specialist" with the below qualifications;
-(0-2) years of experience.
- Bachelor degree of Computer science.
- Engage in planning and development activities in the software life cycle to understand business requirements and technical capabilities / limitations.
- Collect data and business requirements into reporting systems to document users’ requests.
-Validate business requirements versus the implementation capabilities and solution constraints to ensure feasibility.
- Follow all relevant IT development procedures and instructions so that work and documentation is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
-Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the IT Development to ensure continuity of work improvement
-Implement systems into production to ensure that the required IT tools are available
- Identify and undertake initial investigation of variances or discrepancies
- Administer, monitor and report change control requests
- Assist in training end users to ensure full understanding of applications usage
If You're interested, kindly send your CV to "Nesma.Ahmed@te.eg" with job title in the subject
We Data is currently Hiring "Senior Business Analyst" with the below qualifications:
-2 years of experience.
-Bachelor degree of Computer science or Computer engineering or any related field.
-Acting as a liaison between the business operations and the IT professionals to assist or gather the business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement, and implementation of strategies.
-Engage in planning and development activities in the software life cycle to understand business requirements and technical capabilities / limitations.
-Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
Identify innovative ways to understand the needs of the customers and increase customer satisfaction.
-Understand and analyze data, and translate into technical requirements as needed to facilitate development of modules / applications / software.
-Provide project analysis by producing required documentation including business/function requirements, use cases, user stories, sequence diagrams, and scope doc.
-Validate business requirements versus the implementation capabilities and solution constraints to ensure feasibility.
-Identify and undertake initial investigation of variances or discrepancies
-Administer, monitor and report change control requests
If you’re interested, kindly send your CV on email@example.com with the title in the subject
WE data is hiring “Interconnection Engineer”
with the below requirements:
-Graduate of Faculty of Engineering/ Computer Sience / Information Technology Engineering
-CCNA is a must
-CCNP is an addition
-0-2 Years of the experience in the same field
If interested send me the CV : Shrouk.firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the job title in the subject.
WE-Data is currently hiring “Service Desk Specialist” with the below requirements:
-Bachelor Degree in Engineering , Computer Science or equivalent degrees
- 0-2 years of experience
-Good knowledge of UNIX Operating System and environment.
-Good knowledge of Database, preferably Oracle
If you’re interested, kindly send your CV on email@example.com with the title in the subject.
WE-Data is currently hiring "Junior iOS Mobile Developer" with the below requirements:
· B.Scs. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
· Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Proven working experience in software development.
· Working experience in iOS development.
· Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
· A deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch.
· Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
· Working with git and different source control tools.
· Unit testing and ci/cd is a plus.
If you’re interested, Kindly send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with the title in the subject
Senior IT Specialist at Sabaa International Company
Sabaa International Company for Pharmaceuticals and Chemical Industries was founded and established in 2000.
Sabaa is one of the fastest-growing, research-based pharmaceutical companies in Egypt.
Sabaa is looking to hire
Senior IT Specialist
Minimum (3 _ 5) year experience at the same position
we will have the pleasure to have your Resume via “email@example.com
mentioning the job subject
We're hiring Application Developer AX at El Abd Foods
1. Be capable of designing, developing, configuring, and deploying production solution with Dynamics AX/365.
2. Familiarity working with development teams using Agile frameworks, and other collaborative cloud-based systems.
3. Build Dynamics AX/365 integration with other systems and Mobile Application.
4. Experience with Microsoft power app, power bi, and workflow collaboration tools.
5. Add basic coverage for implemented features, run software test suite, and investigate failures.
6. Participate in project planning and tracking, task investigation, work breakdown, and schedule estimation. Keeping project lead informed of project status and risks.
7. Follow software process during software development cycle and deliver code with high quality.
8. Work on complex software applications, understand and develop features, and fix bugs without breaking existing functionality.
Understand the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics products and the technical tools for application customization.
- Work experience in developing Dynamics AX / D365 SSRS reports.
Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues related to Dynamics AX / D365 code.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
Ability to self-manage, take initiative and be resourceful.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Must have a logical mindset and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related discipline.
2. Minimum 3 years of industry experience in software development and specific experience in the Dynamics 365 and Dynamics AX 2012.
3. Excellent troubleshooting skills Proficiency in X++, SSRS, C# .NET, ASP .NET, & SQL Server.
4. Have a current certification of Dynamics 365 F&O Developer Associate (Preferred).
Feel free to send your resumes: to Ali.firstname.lastname@example.org
And mention Application Developer (AX) in the subject line.
Cleopatra Hospitals Group is hiring now
- IT Application Specialist -
** Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and support of software applications within an organization. Their job duties may include:
* Configuring and customizing software applications to meet the specific needs of the organization.
* Testing and debugging software applications to ensure they are functioning correctly.
* Providing training and support to end-users on how to use the software applications.
* Managing and maintaining documentation of software applications and their configurations.
* Monitoring and troubleshooting software applications to ensure they are performing optimally and addressing any issues that arise.
If you’re interested in this vacant and our organization please don’t hesitate to send your updates CV to:
IT Helpdesk at Unitech Egypt For Building Materials
IT Helpdesk is requested for a multinational company located in 6th of October city
Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the department goals.
Ensure compliance with all internal as well as external regulations.
Maintain local users' computers, servers and network functionality and operation.
Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications and solve any technical problems.
Provide local network support for all the region staff and ensure that computer network system supports efficient operations of the business.
Ensure smooth running of all the region's computer systems as well as regular back up for data.
Confer with staff users and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
Plan and schedule testing and deployment of releases including scanners and printers.
Monitor activities and analyze problems before they influence the operation.
Scan all storage materials regularly for viruses, install virus deduction software and at all times be aware of viruses through restricting access to compact disk drives and hard disc by user directly.
Provide regular support for IT integrated systems within the region, (CCTV, GPS Tracking).
Provide support and troubleshoot for all the company printers, laptops, cisco telephones, door access and handleddevices.
Maintain records of problems and remedial actions taken or installation activities.
Act as the safe guard for storage of all user authorizations (User ID & Password) for all applications within the company as well as for the management of new user authorizations or changes to existing authorizations.
Read technical manuals, confer with users or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operations to resolve problems.
Prepare and submit weekly site status report (per visit) to the direct manager.
Prepare and submit daily log users' requests & resolutions on service desk system report to the direct manager.
Perform any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
Minimum Education : Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or any related field
Minimum Experience : 0-2 years of experience in a related field
Training and Certifications : Any related training Languages : English, Arabic
Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office Excellent knowledge in IT security & Networking Excellent knowledge of IT technology such as Microsoft solutions, local and wide area network
if you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com mention IT helpdesk in the subject
Network and security Implementation Engineer at Nile ICT Systems
We are hiring:
#Network and #security Implementation Engineer
- Years of experience: Min. 6 years of practical experience
- Very Good understanding of networking basics (TCP/IP, Routing, Switching)
- Very Good knowledge and implementation Experience of wired and wireless network
- Very Good knowledge and implementation Experience of Network security
- knowledge of Systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux) is preferred
- knowledge of Virtualization (VMware - Hyper v - Etc.) is preferred
- knowledge of Storage (HPE – Dell EMC – IBM – Etc.) is preferred
- Very Good presentation and communication skills.
- Very Good command of English language.
- CCNP, CCNA network Certified is a must
- CCNP network Certified is a Preferred
- CCNA security and CCNP Security or any equivalent vendor
- MCSE Certified is a Preferred
- Certified in Linux is preferred
- Designing and implementing new Projects (Network – Security – systems)
- maintaining and supporting current projects technical issues.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Network & Security Engineer
IT technical Support at Sunny Pharmaceutical
#IT #technical #Support required in #Badr City.
Industry : #Pharmaceutical.
Working Hours : 8 AM to 5 PM.
Experience: 1 to 3 years of experience.
Excellent command of English language both written and spoken.
Experience in installing networks and cameras both software and hardware.
Must have fundamentals CCNA.
Must have MCSA
Must have A+ & N+
Experience in technical support.
Maintain and upgrade equipment as needed.
send CV to: email@example.com, mentioned job title in the subject line.
Cegedim Egypt is hiring now a #fullstackdeveloper (.Net & Angular) with 3+ years of experience.
If you are looking for a new challenging career opportunity, kindly send me your resume to Yara.firstname.lastname@example.org
Youssef Allam is seeking to hire "IT Technical Support" with the following requirements:
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers , scanners, and Tels
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
· Responding in a timely manner to solve issues and requests
· Providing technical support across the company or remotley (this may be in person or over the phone)
· Setting up accounts for new users
· Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
· Testing new technology
· Have good knowledge working in domains
-Bachelors degree of Computer Science or any equivalent
-Location: Salah Salem-Obour Buildings
If interested, send your CV with a recent photo to email@example.com and write in job title:
IT Technical Support - Code 06
Any CV with out code will be discarded
See more available IT Jobs on Recruitmentblogs From Here