Regulatory Affairs Senior Specialist At Delta Pharma
About the job
About the job
Do you have a passion for our challenging role as a Regulatory Affairs Senior Specialist?
Delta Pharma is a leading pharmaceutical company in the Egyptian market aiming to step up its rank among all other Arabian pharmaceutical manufacturers, to become one of the top ten companies in the region within the upcoming years.
What You’ll Do
- Planning and Monitoring of the Regulatory Context
- Registration of new products & re-registration of current products
- Maintain and update labeling & variations
- Carry out the planned RA Activities e.g. Pack Size Additions, Artwork Approvals
- Preparation & submission of BE files with follow up with the third party center and Health Authority
- Assure compliance with IA files
- Price Preparation, submission & follow up of files and documents in the required Timelines.
- Following and complying with all the defined internal policies and procedures of working.
- Strictly following all the Authority Regulations, decisions & decrees.
Applicants should possess the following qualifications to go through initial screening:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Science or Vet
- 3-5 Years of experience in a similar position
- Computer skills, Negotiation & Communication skills
- Good Command of English Language
- Organization skills and high accuracy in documentation
- High sense of urgency
- Knowledge of new decrees &Guidelines
- Time management
- Understand the link between own priorities & the organization
Apply now: Careers@dp.eg and mention the Job title.