Pharmacovigilance Specialist At Al-Esraa Pharmaceutical Optima
We are looking to hire PV Specialist, applicants should fit the following requirements : -
· BSc of pharmaceutical science ( Egyptians only).
· 0 to 1 year experience.
· Accomplished the PV training or part of it(Highly Required)
· Very Good command of English.
- Preparation of PSMF, PBRER, RMP, ACO and safety communications then submission to the National Authority.
- Conducting Literature review about the company products.
- Assists in the PV training and ensuring that the personnel are up to date with their Pharmacovigilance responsibilities.
- Collection, processing, management, quality control, follow-up for missing information, coding, classification, duplicate detection and review of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) from all available sources.
- Assists in preparation for the internal audit and/or external audit/inspection and follows up resolving the findings in the final report.
- Archiving of electronic and/or hard copy versions of all Pharmacovigilance documentation.
- Acts as QPPV Back up, in case of absence of the QPPV and QPPV Backup on 24-hours basis, he/she should perform the delegated tasks by QPPV or his/her Backup during the absence period.
- Acts as a point of contact with the National Authority when is necessary.
- Performs any assigned tasks from PV Manager.
· 5 working days / Full time
· 2 days off
· Location Nasr City
If you are interested and fit to the Job Requirements , send your updated Resume to : ( email@example.com )