junior accountant vacancies in egypt
Junior Accountant At Shalakany
Location Shalakany HQ - 12 Marashly Street, Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt
Who we are
Shalakany is one of the leading corporate law firms in Egypt and the Middle East. For more information, please see our website.
Who we are looking for
Shalakany is looking to hire a General Accountant in the Accounting/Finance Department.
- Maintaining a general ledger by inputting daily financial transactions.
- Handling payables and receivables transactions and preparing relevant financial analyses and reports.
- Reconciliation of payable & receivable accounts
Requirements & Skills:
- Degree in Accounting from a reputable university in Egypt.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as an Accountant.
- good command of English.
- Professional use of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention in the subject line the word “Accountant”.
Appetito is hiring
(Account Payable Accountant)
*Maintain all vendor accounts within company
*Review submitted payment requests by various departments for suppliers are in line with the governing policies & procedures
*Responsible for assigned vendor account
reconciliations and necessary follow up action
*Monitor aging vendor on a monthly basis, to clear issues if any in a timely manner
*Monitor, manage and resolve supplier queries/
*Perform accruals while ensuring supporting statements and workings are in attachment
*Support internal/external audits
*Help create a continuous process improvement
*Perform ad hoc operational duties &
responsibilities as and when required
2-3 Experience as an AP Accountant
Must Have Retail Experience
Location:Zahraa El Maadi
For applying please send your Updated resume to “ email@example.com “ with AP Accountant as a Subject
Leeds FIT-OUT is hiring AR Accountant
-Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
-From 1 to 3 years of experience .
-Excellent Communication and Documentation Skills.
-Excellent analytical skills.
-Construction background is a must.
If you're interested kindly send your updated CV to:
realme Egypt is hiring (Tax Accountant)
Location: Nasr City
** Job Description:
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- The Candidate Must Be worked at an accounting office before
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Tax Accountant.
- Good understanding of MS Office.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to " firstname.lastname@example.org "
and mention "Tax Accountant" in the mail subject
Saal invest the owner of Buffalo burger brand and many other brands is needed :
"senior internal auditor ( financial)"
▪️Experience at the same field from 3 to 5 years.
▪️ Males/Cairo residents only.
▪️Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
▪️Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
▪️Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
If you qualified for the above requirement, please send your updated resume and mention the job title in the subject to this mail: HR@saalinvest.com
Junior Financial Analyst is urgently required at Elbatal Development with the below requirements:
CFA, with 2+ years of professional experience in real estate is a must.
Demonstrated financial analysis and modeling skills.
Exceptional analytical skills with attention to detail for high value decisions.
Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
Proficiency in using Microsoft Office “ Excel & PowerPoint ”.
Strong quantitative financial skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV. to email@example.com. mention the title in the mail subject.
Prime Build Development #hiring Junior Accountant
Job Location: Alexandria - Smouha.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1- Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work.
2- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions for all suppliers and contractors are recorded and paid.
3-Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
4-Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
5-Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
6- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
7- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
8-Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
9-Assist with other accounting projects
1-Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent.
2-1 to 2 years of experience in accounting and Procurement
3-Excellent organizing abilities and communication skills
4- Great attention to detail
5- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
6- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
7- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Odoo)
Benefits & Perks:
• Competitive salary.
• Social Insurance.
• Medical Insurance.
If you find yourself the right candidate, kindly send CV To firstname.lastname@example.org or what’s App (01012214054)
Are you a fresh graduate and want to start your career in #finance?
Dabur Egypt Ltd is hiring a Treasury Trainee to join us immediately!
Location: New Cairo
Duration: 3:6 Months (Paid Internship)
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Investment,....etc.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Good user of MS office programs.
To apply, submit your cv to HR.email@example.com mentioning the internship title in the subject.
"Electronics Dot com" Main distributor To TV Samsung " Located At fifth Settlement
Great opportunity in Finance for fresh grads and undergrads
(No Experience needed)
• (Graduates & university Students are most welcome)
• Males & Females
• Very good English language
• Very good communication skills
• Bachelor Of commerce is Must
• Attractive Package.
• Transportation Form Meeting point.
• Social Insurance
if Anyone interested Kindly send us An email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention " Fresh Grade" in Subject
CV Must Attached with Photo
Due to company expansion
Right Foods is looking for (2) 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 to join our team!
1. Check sales invoices and determine cash and stock variances.
2. Collaborate effectively with the Sales Department and Credit - Controller in Head Office to report information regarding branch's turnover and receivable status.
3. Reconcile customers' accounts and resolve issues for any discrepancies.
4. Communicate with the Branch and Sales Managers with regards to the sales analysis, spoilages/returns turnover, stock positions, sales/customer structure management, as well as pricing maintenance.
5. Issue monthly statement of accounts/invoices and do follow-ups for collections.
6. Daily posting of various journal entries in SAP. Match payment against invoices accurately.
7. Submit daily reports for sales, collections, and bank deposits; weekly stock reconciliations, aging of receivables; and monthly sales analysis to the Head Office
1 - 3 years of experience in a similar position.
Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent
FMCG work experience is a must.
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Kerdasa - Badrashin
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to at 𝐉𝐨𝐛𝐬@𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬.𝐜𝐨𝐦.𝐞𝐠 - Please mention Job Code + Location in email subject: (𝗕𝗔𝟬𝟬𝟮) + 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
ACC is hiring!
We are hiring an Accountant at Arabian Cement Company with the following Job Description:
1.Validates invoices for accuracy, assigns correct vendor code.
2.Enters invoice information into SAP Accounts Payable system to generate payment voucher.
3. Conducts the 3-way match process and identifies any discrepancies.
4. Obtains the necessary approval for service invoices and validates against contract requirements.
5. Communicates effectively to suppliers and/or procurement staff on any invoice discrepancies.
6. Follow up and report the daily Bank position from different Banks Accounts.
7. Solve & follow up on customer complaints.
8. Assist in preparing customers statements report on daily and monthly basis.
9. Follow up and handle auditors’ requirements.
10. Follow up and report the daily Bank position from different banks accounts.
Customer Focus, Result Orientation, Creativity & Innovation, Business Problem Solving, Leadership, Teamwork and Flexibility.
1. From 1 to 3 years of experience.
2. Ability to work under pressure.
3. Very Good in both spoken & written English language is required.
Please Send us your C.V on Careers@arabiancementcompany.com
Looking for an energetic ambitious candidate who is looking for a new challenge as
a Store Accountant at Seoudi Supermarket
You can also apply by sending us your CV at:
Sinoma CDI is hiring #fresh #accountant to be hired in our projects in Sohag or Arish.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
we are hiring '' Site Accountant '' for MH Group
- Bachelor's degree of commerce
- 1: 2 years of experience
- Cairo resident
Interested candidates can send their CVs to
Mentioning the job title in the subject line
AR Accountant At Gandour Egypt
We are seeking to hire AR Accountant with 1-3 years of experience.
if you would be interested, please send your updated CV to:
kindly mention the title in subject
Azimut Egypt Asset Management] – Relationship Officer
[“0-3 years” Experience.]
Candidate will be responsible for:
Assist with evaluating and resolving service inquiries from clients across different platforms.
Effectively use various computer systems to complete assigned tasks and address clients’ inquiries
Ensures client inquiries are answered in an efficient and timely manner, while maintaining compliance with departmental standards
Communicate resolutions to clients
Develop and maintain working knowledge of Azimut products and services
Complete assigned tasks in an accurate and efficient manner
Solve disputes and retain clients, while minimizing operating loss, through adherence to established rules and regulations
Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured.
Provide weekly reports in a timely Manner
The Relationship officer is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in client related activities and providing resolutions in coordination with the related stakeholders. The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
Should be able to work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication. Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind Azimut as they provide quality client relationship management with each client interaction.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics, business administration or any relevant field
0-3 years’ work experience in a related role
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows Operating Systems
Demonstrated experience solving client service inquiries
Effective verbal and written communication skills in Arabic & English
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Proven ability to navigate multiple systems and client services platforms concurrently
Apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: Relationship Officer