Junior Accountant At EFG Hermes
Assist in daily accounting tasks and duties.
1. Record the daily journal entries on the system.
2. Assist in handling and monitoring accounts payables, receivables and staff accounts (loans & advances – mobiles – corporate credit cards – travel expense -checks).
3. Assist in bank reconciliations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
4. Maintain accurate supporting documents for the handled entries.
5. Maintain all payment filling and records.
6. Ensure all reporting complies with the firm's policies and procedures.
7. Ensure compliance with all applicable AML/CTF rules and regulations as required in the conduct of the role.
8. Ensure timely completion of all relevant AML/CTF training provided by the Group.
9. Ensure response to AML, CTF & sanctions inquiries in a timely manner.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
2. 0 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
3. Good knowledge of accounting principles.
4. Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Power point).
5. Excellent command of Arabic and English.
6. Good communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
7. Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
8. Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
9. Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
10. Detail oriented; works with a high degree of accuracy.
11. Flexible in taking on new tasks.
12. Multi-tasker, with the ability to meet changing deadlines.