Engineering Careers in Egypt
#LG_Electronics_Egypt is Actively hiring:
•Position: #SQA (Supplier Quality Assurance) Engineer
•Location: Factory (10th of Ramadan).
•Duties & Responsibilities:
- Incoming Inspection management for material receiving.
- Analysis for Supplier Performance through Receiving lots and Defect rate.
- Part No Guide Management for inspection items.
- Work Load Management for Inspectors.
- Inspectors Training for Inspection Criteria and Tools usage.
- Weekly Supplier Meeting to Follow up improvement of Q-Issues.
- CTQ/CTP Management for In-House and Supplier.
- ECO (Engineering Change Order) Application validation.
- GERP System Monitoring for Material Receiving and Inspection Status.
- CSKD Inspection Mgmt. (for Import Material).
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) Management with Local and Import Supplier.
- Monthly Standard update and review.
- Material Warehouse Audit.
- Local Supplier Audit.
- Mass production Part Assurance Management.
- 4M Change Mgmt.
- New Part Development.
- New Supplier Audit (QSA/QPA/GP).
- Bachelor degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering.
- 1-3 years of experience (incoming quality planning is preferred)
- V. Good English skills both spoken and written.
- Excellent computer skills and Microsoft Office.
- Good analysis and reporting skills.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to: email@example.com
In the subject line, mention the job title.
We are hiring Junior electrical engineer for a leading pharmaceutical factory in 10th of Ramadan
2+ industrial experience on the same role.
If interested kindly send your cv to the below email with the " Junior Electrical Engineer" in the subject
Alexandria Sugar Company - Savola is seeking to hire Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer.
Location: Alexandria, Egypt.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the E&I shift technicians to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes, and procedures.
- Supervise E&I maintenance and repair work on plant and equipment in all areas to keep efficiency as per Plant Target.
- Assist with the implementation of preventative maintenance procedures and requirements for E&I equipment to increase the efficiency of the devices.
- Assist in identifying spare parts and materials requirements for E&I sections (purchase request) to meet those requirements as per inventory level and Company policy
- Complete an end of shift report as per shift base and carries effective communication & handover activities to tracking the devices performance.
- Supervise team, with particular emphasis on training them to cope with new technological developments.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Or Mechatronics Engineering
2- 4 years relevant experience in E&I including at least 1 years in relevant field
Training on various DCS systems (Siemens S7, ABB 800XA, Yokogawa…. etc.)
Knowledge of current instrument technology and computer control systems.
Experience and qualified SCADA System. Knowledge of power generation.
Maintenance of drives (ABB, Siemens, Schneider)
Knowledge of current Electrical technology and intelligent Switch gear.
Experience and qualified medium volt System. Knowledge of power generation.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to the following email, mentioning the job title in the subject: firstname.lastname@example.org
For immediate hiring
Asec Automation is looking for: BIM Coordinator
- Bachelor degree of architecture \ mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years experience in the same position
Interested candidates can send their CVs at e-mail:
Kindly mention the Job Title
Looking for Junior Architect
Experience :0-2 years
Location: obour city
Fresh grads are welcome to apply
if you are interested kindly send your CV to: