Diagnostics specialist in DevartLab
Responsibilities and duties:
· Plan for health days in the targeted area with coordination with trade sales supervisors in the area.
· Health days' execution in modern trade hypermarkets and groceries.
· Perform minerals and vitamins investigations and procedure to the patients.
· Counsel patient about their health conditions.
· Coordinate the health days’ time in the targeted spots at suitable times.
· Document and analyze the activities.
· Build new strategies in cases selection and follow up with sales team to apply these strategies.
· Give detailed reports on the activities held.
· Bachelor degree of science or agriculture (biochemistry major).
· At least 6 months of experience in the pharmaceutical market as medical representative or 6 months experience in labs as a chemist.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Flexible enough to travel whenever required.
· Problem solver.
· Proactive, responsible and forward-looking individual.
N.B: The candidate must have a car as he has to cover a large territory.
If you are interested,
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention (trade diagnostics specialist) in the email suject.