Chemical Engineers At Eagle Chemicals Group
Eagle Chemicals Group is expanding its business! We are looking for Chemical Engineers with the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in #Chemical #Engineering.
- #Fresh #graduates are welcomed to apply.
We are pleased to spend time learning about your qualifications. If interested to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the job
- Test chemicals and ensure that they meet the established standards and guidelines.
- Acknowledge the testing report of Quality Control.
- Keep samples and maintain a record of each batch produced.
- Maintain a record of defective batches and approve their recycling from the production manager.
- Coordinate with the department of Sales when any changes in the product such as color, type and/or other specifications.
- Supervise technicians and prepare purchase requisitions for the production plant supplies.
- Oversee the preventive maintenance schedule for production plant and machinery.
- Ensure that finished products meet quality and customer specifications.
- Work with the production manager to set objectives and milestones.
- Ensure that materials are labeled properly and used in right quantities.
- Investigate issues, analyze root causes and propose resolutions.
- Develop production system procedures in accordance with plant regulations to improve quality and efficiency.
- Keep accurate and complete records of production and research data.
- Oversee the cleanliness of all manufacturing systems, equipment and work areas.