RD Formulation Supervisor At Zeta Pharma
Location : El Sadat City, Al Minufiyah, Egypt
Zeta Pharma is hiring R&D Formulation Supervisor
Location: Sadat City
Execute formulation activities including and not limited to new products preformulation and formulation, pilot scale manufacturing, materials availability, quality, safety issues
-Bachelor degree of pharmacy
-At least 3-4 years’ experience as R&D Formulation
• Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates for reviewing progress and work flow, discussing their suggestions and taking suitable actions accordingly.
• Follow-up subordinates’ affairs including vacations, leaves …etc.
• Conduct performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommend necessary actions as per the applied practices at the company.
• Prepare periodic reports with respect to the activities and achievements to be submitted to the direct supervisor for review
• Perform Literature survey on drug substance and drug product of the originator.
• Check the patency status
• Suggest the suitable Formula and manufacturing process technique.
• Suggest the new API and Excipients suitable specification Range
• Check the materials quantity, retest date & expiry date in the laboratory storage area.
• Issue material requisition for any material shortage.
• Coordinate with supply chain dep. for scheduling the requested materials.
• Check the received materials certificate of analysis, storage condition and MSDS for proper handling and storage.
• Prepare batch record for lab scale manufacturing and packaging procedure.
• Supervise, motivate and guide the correct operation of the manufacturing and packaging procedure for Lab scale, pilot scale and validation batches.
• Supervise, motivate and guide the correct assembling and disassembling of machines and apparatus.
• Supervise, motivate and guide the correct cleaning procedure for machines and apparatus.
• Review analysis results and figure out the potential factors for optimization.
• Update the formulation sops in upgraded technical and quality aspects.
• Perform technical training and follow up implementation.
• Prepare Master Formula, Manufacturing, & Packaging Procedure for technology transfer of new product.
• Prepare Product development protocol and report and other relevant documents
• Prepare the documents for new products registration requirements.
• Ensure GMP – GDP – EHS implementations.
• Minimize the product development cost of materials, tools and machines.
• Review MSDS for each API and record the safety precautions and first aid measures in the batch record.
• Follow up / supervise the safe and healthy work environment.
• In cooperation with EHS department, Establish EHS Risk management for formulation lab and implement the control measures.
• Supervise the pharmaceutical and packaging Waste disposal.
• Follow up machines’ preventive maintenance and calibration end date.