Operational Compliance and Quality Compliance Officer At Future Pharmaceutical industries (FPI)
NOW HIRING: “Operational Compliance and Quality Compliance
Officer” at Future Pharmaceutical industries (FPI).
Future Pharmaceutical Industries (FPi) is an Egyptian pharmaceutical company committed to produce and secure the availability of safe and effective medicines for all.
In joining FPi, you are given the opportunity to grow professionally through an environment that supports and provides you with the tools you need to learn and move forward in your career. We are committed to attract and retain highly talented employees.
Job Overview: Perform all quality assurance activities needed during manufacturing processes, including process control and sampling activities, according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) system and quality assurance approved work instructions.
• Education: BSc. Of Pharmacy or Science.
• Experience: Previous Experience in pharmaceutical industry, from [1- 3] years.
• Knowledge: Knowledge of EU-GMP, WHO, and ISO Regulations.
• Good Command of English Language and computer skills
• Time Management and good communications skills
Work Location: Badr City
If interested, kindly send your updated CV with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject
“Only potential candidates will be contacted”