Project Coordinator At Nestle Egypt
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
In this role you will resolve parked, blocked, GR and IR of all IMS shipments imported to our Region for NDM/NMEM/NME entities with an average volume of 1000 workflows per month.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
IMS invoice verification and Accounting:
- Download the parked, blocked, GR & IR report
- Daily maintenance of parked/blocked invoice log with reason codes for NDM, NMEM & NME
- Analyze root causes for Parked & Blocked and highlight with stakeholders for resolution
- Monitor documents and take actions accordingly with LGO / Relevant
- Resolve issues related IMS GR / IR and take necessary actions to clear above 90 days ageing
- Coordinate payment requests - EPR (Early Payment) / Urgent Posting
- Track on-time invoice submission by IMS suppliers and identify gaps for continuous improvement
- Follow up with 3rd party IMS suppliers for invoices to avoid documentation & clearance delay
- Validate miscellaneous invoices and ensure to book against the correct condition to avoid discrepancies in COGS.
- Ensure PR/POs created for the new IMS vendors to avoid delay in payments.
- Drive continuous improvement process with the suppliers to reduce GR/IR related issues and sustain the improvement of GRIR ageing of all IMS
- Establish a standard operating procedure with supplier planners to ensure changes in volumes gets reflect on invoices
ARE YOU A FIT?
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Follow up with suppliers and planners
Logistics Experience preferred
Proficiency in English
Exposure to SAP
End to End S2P Process
Process mapping and continuous improvement mind set