Materials Control Specialist At LG Electronics Egypt
#LG_Electronics_Egypt is hiring:
Position: Materials Control Specialist
Location: Factory (10th of Ramadan)
- Operate, maintain and continuously improve materials distribution and movement processes.
- Ensure day to day materials availability in line with business needs.
- Achieve inventory accuracy goals by maintaining accurate system transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate production through timely and appropriate supply of materials according to moving production schedule.
- In advance review for production work orders materials requirements comparing with MFG BOM.
- Apply FIFO Materials Issue, Manage feeding materials processes from warehouse to required assembly point.
- Control production Line Idle Time, ensuring materials feeding process is applied in accordance with quality instructions and manufacturing UPH.
- Control WIP materials and OSP with In-House partners.
- Matching system and actual inventory, analyze discrepancies and fix preventive actions.
- In-House partners invoices monthly AP closing.
- System management (Daily transactions / Sub-KPI’s / BOM)
- Monthly stocktaking.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- (1~3) Years of experience in Materials Management field.
- Manufacturing background is preferred.
- Very good command of English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel / Power Point)
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "MC1" in the subject.