Personal Banker At CIB Bank
To promote the growth of CIB market, share through selling a value-adding financial products and services to achieve the set objectives and applying superior quality service to maintain and enhance CIB image. In addition to build and maintain relationship with existing & potential customers and handle all their requests/instructions effectively to provide competitive customer service.
Sales & Service
1. Provide customers with basic information on all Bank’s products/services to increase Customer awareness & ensure a high level of quality service.
2. Achieve assigned targets/volume/attrition/x-sell/deep-sell for the branch in both assets and liabilities to ensure that targets are met through walk-in, relationship building and depending of existing customer base and companies as well as new to bank clients in a transparent & ethical way
3. Handle all account opening & it’s related operations process including system input & data entry.
4. Track customers’ inflows and outflows and contact customers to seek information on reasons for unexpected patterns/behaviours to maintain better -quality service level and meet set budgets.
5. Ensure that every customer interaction is conducted as a superior service experience and in line with the defined CIB customer experience standards TAT and bank service indicators (including wait time, telephone timeliness, reply to customer queries and messages etc.)
6. Handle customers’ queries and complaints and ensure effective closure of complaints within the set TAT& SLA to reach customer satisfaction and loyalty
Reporting & Communication
7. Prepare the daily sales report (DSR) including sales activities and call reports, share it with supervisor and branch head to track sales performance achievement versus budget and work on alternative plans when needed
8. Respond positively and diligently to colleagues and coordinate and communicate effectively with branch staff support units to ensure that customers’ requests are processed timely and efficiently
9. Introduce and promote alternate channels to customers to reduce traffic in branches to support achieving the digital offloading strategy
10. Report any possible frauds and risks and provide customer feedback to direct supervisor to maintain high level of control
11. Receive all relevant customer requests related to cheque book, credit & debit cards, TDs, CDs..etc. check their validity and send to related departments for completion
Policies, Processes and Procedures
12. Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
13. Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the Branch to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
14. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree of commerce, business administration, accounting or its equivalent
• Minimum 0 – 1 years of experience
• Knowledge of all retail banking products and services is an asset
• Excellent command of English & Arabic Languages
• Communication skills
• Customer and service oriented
• Working under pressure
• High sense of control