تجميعه وظائف في مجال HR بدون خبره وخبره - HR Jobs In Egypt
Valeo Egypt is hiring Personnel Intern, Recruitment intern and a Personnel entry level position.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Administration or any relevant field.
Excellent Excel user.
Very Good English.
Excellent Organizational skills with a strong attention to details.
Excellent Communication skills
Smart Village - 6 October
Incase you are interested to join us send us your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Personnel Intern" , " Recruitment Intern" or "Personnel entry level"
ARMA Group is #hiring
HRIS Executive / Supervisor
Responsible for providing vision, leadership, planning, project coordination, and management to develop a cost-effective human resources information system (HRIS) while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs within the HR organization , responsible for collaborating with HR partners, various departments (i.e., IT), and outside vendors to develop efficient and effective processes and workflows as well as analyzing and directing all functionally related activities within the scope of the HRIS.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field preferred.
More Than 2 Years managing HRIS implementations/enhancements.
Computer Engineering or computer science or equivalent
Strong communication , facilitation and negotiation skills
Ability to effectively engage IT and business leaders
Demonstrated track record of providing strategic leadership and bringing innovative (technology) solutions to meet complex business challenges
Able to influence IT and business stakeholders to balance competing interests for optimal outcomes
Human Resource Solutions awareness and implementation experience
Project management experience.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Must be analytical and detail-oriented with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
Job Location: Heliopolis
Interested candidates apply updated CV to email@example.com
mention job title on mail subject
Star National Automotive is hiring:
(Personnel & Payroll Specialist)
1. Responsible for preparing the monthly payroll data, including edit the newcomers, the final settlement for resigned employees, any deductions, or compensation.
2. Prepare monthly payroll & issue pay slips.
3. Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions, or assignments.
4. Responsible for reviewing the absence cases & take the required disciplinary action upon company policy.
5. Responsible for posting the allowances and penalties.
6. Manage & update the employee’s files.
7. Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
8. Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
9. Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in time-sheet and payroll records.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any relevant.
2. Minimum 2 years in same position.
3. Solid knowledge of labor and social insurance.
4. Very high level of Communication Skills
5. Strong DMS (Preferred HITS) and MS Office Skills.
6. Very good in spoken and written English and Arabic.
If you are interested kindly fill in below form:
Medmark Insurance Brokerage is hiring "Learning & Development Specialist" in HR Department.
- 1 to 2 years of Experience
- Training need Analysis
-TOT is a Plus
- Excellent English Speakers
-Work Location: Mohandseen
If Interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write in the subject "Learning & Development".
BioGeneric Pharma S.A.E., a leading factory in biotechnology in the Middle East, is seeking to hire HR operation Senior Specialist
• Ensure that all documents in the employees’ files comply with documents needed as set by the labor law and social insurance.
• Generate all the periodical reports to be submitted to the government labor office and social insurance.
• Handle all hiring issues such as employment contract, social insurance application and the hiring documents with all new employees and maintain it in the employee files.
• Handle all termination procedures and following up on the lawsuits if available.
• Manage all payroll process such as reviews wages and salaries, deductions, taxes, and other withholdings for all employees.
• Follows up on the attendance system.
• Follows up and review the vacations and business errands entered in the system.
• Prepare and records overtime hours to be added to wages and salaries to eligible employees.
• Provide customer service to departments and employees on payroll and personnel related inquiries.
• Prepare and handle all medical insurance procedures, add new employees, delete employees, negotiate with medical care companies, and compare price offers, Renewal of medical care contract annually.
• Handle all recruitment procedures, such as: make a post in social media websites, make a deal with universities and participate in employment fair.
• Prepare HR budget sheet annually.
• BS business Degree in a relevant major.
• 5-6 years of experience.
• Excellent command of English.
• Excellent user for MS Office.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Details oriented.
• Task oriented.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs to:
Quoting the job title "HR operation Senior Specialist" in the subject field.
Deadline for applying is 30 September
Right Foods Company is now looking for (𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭)
1- Receive the recruitment plan for sales department to be fulfilled on time.
2- Create job ads for sales vacancies, screening applicants and scheduling interview appointments to reach out the potential candidates.
3- Follow up the hiring process and hiring documents of the sales team.
4- Ensure achieving max. sales productivity and efficiency through ensuring proper onboarding on sales reps. Including Corp. orientation, route hand over ,products knowledge and receiving necessary work tools.
5- Decrease Sales Rep. turnover rate and ensure max. retention through analyzing and solving their problems.
6- HR focal point at Sales Branches.
3-5 years of experience in HR.
FMCG background is must.
Experience in sales recruitment.
Male is preferable.
Social & Medical Insurance
Friendly working atmosphere
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Sales Branches (Cairo & Giza)
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV's to 𝐣𝐨𝐛𝐬@𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬.𝐜𝐨𝐦.𝐞𝐠 & mention the job code (𝐑𝐞𝐜-𝟎𝟎𝟏) in the subject.
Employee Engagement & Internal Communications Specialist
1. Creates and edits content for a wide range of internal communications – including, corporate communications, announcements, targeted e-mails, video, postcards, e-cards, podcasts, newsletters, and PowerPoint presentations
2. Ensures that internal communication is commuted to employees in a clear, timely, and effective manner using style and format for high-level professional writing
3. Establishes clear action plans, schedules, and calendar to support internal communication that help culture, drive engagement, and deliver results
4. Ensures communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
5. Coordinate quarterly recognition awards, aligned with business leaders
6. Assists with the development and execution of tailored health & well-being programs across the region that create awareness, motivation and provides tools to employees to maintain a well-rounded healthy lifestyle
7. Manages, develops, and maintains employee engagement programs and own the engagement activities calendar and draft a plan for the execution plan that foster and promote a culture of excellence
8. Identifies key engagement drivers and develops supporting internal communication plan to inform, inspire, and involve employees at all levels and geographically dispersed locations
1. Any Bachelor's degree
2. 2-3 years of relevant solid experience
3. Proven track record of successfully delivering effective, high quality internal communications and engagement projects
4. Experienced in content creation and can deal easy with social platforms
5. Strong organizational, time management and project management skills
6. Excellent command of English and Arabic
7. Fast, Creative and Dynamic character
If you are interested kindly send your CV on
We're expanding our Talent Acquisition Team at El Abd Foods, check the following position:
Talent Acquisition Specialist (2-4) years of experiences.
1- Our team is very supportive you will enjoy working with diversified talents.
2- We are on a hybrid work mood.
3- Real work-life balance.
4- A great opportunity to learn more and to enhance your technical competencies.
1- Previous experience (preferred in a fast paced environment).
2- Flexibility and team work.
3- Commitment and sense of ownership.
4- Good in English (Spoken & Written).
5- Excellent User ( Power Point & M.S …)
1. Attract the best qualified candidates and work professionally through CBI Approach.
2. Participate in preparing advertisements for different jobs and ensure that they are prepared according to (AIDA) model, whether on the social network, newspapers or any recruitment platforms.
3. Prepare job interviews (telephone - OTO) and conducting various tests (oral - written - practical) to choose the best candidates.
4. Follow up the process of candidates passing the probationary period in order to ensure the quality of the recruitment process.
Finally I'm hiring a top talented candidate to be a part of our family so we can touch the sky together.
Feel free to DM or send your resumes to Ali.email@example.com and mention TA Specialist in the subject line.
Can you help us find more sustainable ways to build?
Lafarge Egypt is hiring: Talent Acquisition Senior Specialist
· Owning the full recruitment cycle (Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.) and governing the relevant stakeholders.
· Anticipate resources needs using talent review &succession planning from both product lines and propose guidance and guidelines for recruitment
· Responsible for all non-functional (HR) interviews for all country and external product line hiring vacancies & conduct all interviews.
· Design recruitment tools and processes with the aim of ensuring a consistent approach within the Group facilitating and improving quality of recruitment
· Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
· Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
· Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
· Accountable for recruitment database accuracy and availing reports when requested.
· Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
· Develop strategy to position Lafarge Egypt as an employer of choice in the market
· Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
· Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
· Participate to the definition of the communication policy of Lafarge towards schools, Universities and Professional Institutes and ensure its implementation
Bachelor Degree in any discipline / HR Diploma is a plus
In depth knowledge of different HR functions
Fluent English, excellent communication & negotiation skills
A positive, “can do” attitude.
2 to 3 years of experience in different HR functions with special focus on Talent Acquisition and Talent Development.
Do you have the drive, the skills, and the passion for joining us?
Apply now at (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioning the Job Title in the subject line.
Check this link for the full job details: https://lnkd.in/dkB-pqB
Hello everyone , looking for HR Specialist from 3-4 years experience
with good experience in OD , recruitment & personnel.
send ur cv ( email@example.com)
Rashideen Egypt for Trade is hiring
with the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree.
- Experience from 1 to 2 years.
- Good English level.
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint .
For interested candidates, Kindly send your updated CVs to this email :
"Heba.Emad@rashideenegypt.net" mentioning the job title in the subject.
Ebtikar for Financial Investment is hiring "Talent Acquisition Manager":-
-Bachelor’s degree from any reputable university ( preferable to have HR certificate).
-Experience in the same field from+7 years.
-Hands on experience in recruitment & talent management. (Solid Experience in Mass Hiring with an understanding of fintech and technical qualifications).
Our Email: Recruitment@e-masary.com
Al Ahly Tamkeen is now hiring "Personnel Specialist":
Duties and Responsibilities:
Creates, maintains, and updates personnel files in complying with the Egyptian Labor.
Process and maintain personnel records and files by following up the employees' credentials completion and developing personnel files for newcomers to ensure adherence to the personnel filing system.
Apply personnel policies and procedures.
Keep good relations and communication channels with concerned governmental authorities; this includes the Labor Office and Insurance Authority in order to avoid any penalties that can be imposed on the company.
Deals with governmental External offices such as Labor, Social insurance offices etc.
Manage the process of employee’s termination and suspension (resignations, end of contract…etc.) employees.
Follow up with all employees
Issuing HR Letters.
Administer termination procedures by exiting terminated employees out of the system and accomplish required documents and make financial Settlement and papers to ensure updated and accurate employee database
Manage and update employees' files.
Follow up with employee contracts, including their renewal and/or termination
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, or relevant field.
- 1:3 years’ previous related work experience in banking, consumer finance.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Excellent English both spoken and written.
- Location: Zamalek
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to Careers@alahlytamkeen.com with subject (Personnel Specialist)
Heiba Construction Company | H.C.C is now hiring a “HR Generalist “
* 3 - 5 year of experience
* Payroll & Personnel background is a must
* Fluent English
If you fit the criteria, apply now by sending your CV to: Mirette.firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Vacancies At British University in Egypt
1- 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝
2- 𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫
3- 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
Please send your CV : Bue.email@example.com
mentioning the position in the subject line.
Application deadline is on Thursday, 29th of September.