Formulation Pharmacist At Orchidia Pharmaceutical
Orchidia Pharmaceutical is looking for:
Talented R&D - Formulation Pharmacist
Participate in translating business goals into research and development objectives, plans, and deliverables.
Correlate the results of the performed trials and experiments and recommend changes in formulations and procedures so that optimal parameters can be achieved.
Simulate the production conditions to ensure the applicability of proposed formulations and procedures.
Report, document and summarize the results of experimental trials and other data into a format that allow easy review by superiors.
Manage time to achieve objectives of formulation with the team.
Gather information about new raw materials and products.
Prepare new products composition and trials to be registered and launched onto the market in accordance with regulatory requirements under the general supervision of the research and development supervisor.
Prepare requirements needed for new raw materials and any tools help in improve production outputs.
Create specification of new raw materials and update old one to comply with latest pharmacopeia and entering data on ERP system.
Review professional journals and scientific papers to keep abreast of changes in legal and regulatory affairs which could impact company’s products.
Record any deviation during production and report to research and development supervisor.
Create drug design file for all products.
Create batch records and SOPs related to research and development activities.
Involve in investigation of problems relating to products in stability chambers.
Involve in investigation of any problems appear in production and set preventive action for them.
Work through, follow and adhere to safety instructions and requirements in research and development labs.
Work according to GLP, GMP and GDP rules.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical science.
- From 1 to 3 years of technical experience in process development, research and development formulating and training preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Scientific, technical background in pharmaceutical as well as cosmetics products is beneficial.
- Using an advanced knowledge of research methodology and techniques.
- Excellent English, verbal / written communication.
- Excellent computer skills.
- High creativity and innovation.
- Capable of communicating and working in a team environment.
Interested Candidates send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Mentioning position name in subject