Clinical Pharmacist At Cairo Specialized Hospital - Cleopatra Hospitals Group
Cairo Specialized Hospital - Cleopatra Hospitals Group is looking for good calibers to join the Pharmacy department
• Bachelor's degree in clinical pharmacy.
• Pharma D or Pharmacotherapy Board (American borad).
• 1 years of experience up to 3 years.
• Job Description:
• Provide and develop a Clinical Pharmacy service to a variety of Medical and Surgical Specialties.
• Adhere to the Clinical Pharmacy Services Standards.
• To act as a source of specialist advice and medical information.
• Identify prescriptions that might present risks to patients and to resolve relevant issues before dispensing.
• To recognize and discern prescribing or administration errors, assessing potential risk & strategies to manage this risk.
• To ensure the appropriate use of Hospital antibiotic policy.
• To work in the Inpatient pharmacy, undertaking responsibilities required of a dispensary pharmacist.
• To ensure patients are given appropriate counseling and information.
• To participate in education of nursing and medical staff in relation to new medications.
• We are waiting for you to join our team
if you are interested please send your CV at Hagar.Hassan@cleohc.com with mentioning the job title *Clinical Pharmacist*.