Centralized Remittance Processor/Senior Processor At Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt
To execute and perform all tasks and activities in the Remittance unit including the processing of outgoing and incoming transfers in local and foreign currencies through the operating of SWIFT, ACH and RTGS.
· Receives records, and reviews documents and applications of remittance and process the requests of clients in a timely manner.
· Reviews branch authorizations, account numbers, accounting entries, and other documents or details of the requests.
· Executes inward and outward transfers efficiently on time.
· Prepares all messages related to the outgoing and incoming transfers using Swift and ACH modules
· Handles daily inquiries received from branches and other units.
· Participates in the preparation of management and regulatory reports and statistics, and follow internal control policies and procedures.
· Executes required accounting entries.
· Ensures complete registration and filling of all documents securely.
· Liaises with local and foreign correspondent banks for remittance issues. Participate in the end of day Reconciliation process.
· Ensure that the unit internal controls, SLAs, policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed.
· Checks, verifies and authorizes all payments including outgoing and incoming payments in both local and foreign currencies in all related applications in case of team leader’s absence.
· Checks and verifies swift free format messages related to the unit investigations and Release all related swift messages.
· Ensures executing all transactions based on the proper approvals and according to the delegation of authority.
· Follows up the pending and outstanding items and do the necessary adjustments / corrective actions.
· Monitor and review executed standing orders.
· Checks and responds to all inquiries received from all related units, correspondents and customer Complaints (Internal/External) & Follow up till final closure.
· Prepares and reviews proofing, reconciliation, MIS, Management and regulatory reports.
· Consolidates the DCFC and RCSA reports related to all transfers before submitting to the Head Department for approval
· Trains the staff members and provide the technical support needed
And any other assigned Tasks
§ University/College Degree in Business
§ 0-5 years of experience in banking operations