تجميعه وظائف لكليات علوم -صيدله -زراعه -طب-بيطري
Lab Engineer At Americana
#Cairo #Poultry #Group, #Americana is looking for a high caliber
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Faculty of Science.
- 3 years of experience in performing wet & instrumental analyses using ( HPLC- UV Spectrophotometer ) and all wet chemistry analyses and Traditional analyses.
- Certified HACCP/220000 Implementation Iso 17025.
- Industry: Feeds.
- Organization Structure/ Reporting to: Quality Manager.
- Job Location: Alexandria Desert Road, Nubaria.
Are you ready to take on the challenge? Fulfill your information
and send your CV to https://lnkd.in/d_SGZ8-r
Assistant Researcher At Nawah Scientific
*Assistant Researcher at Analytical Chemistry department
Assistant Researcher is a position responsible of handling laboratory activities and keep integrity of management system. And respond to customer inquiries, providing technical answers when needed.
* Conduct laboratory testing and equipment operation.
* Maintains a clean and orderly environment
* Improve laboratory and/or quality activities on a continuous basis (“continuous improvement”)
* Prepares and maintains appropriate documentation.
* Ensures the laboratory resources are available.
* Represent the company in the scientific conferences and meetings.
* Receive and record samples.
* Ensure samples integrity to analysis.
*Perform sampling when needed.
*Analyze all samples according to laboratory test methods
* Prepare final report.
*maintain records of all quality activities as documented in QPs and test methods.
* Operate, maintain and perform intermediate-check of equipment.
* Report on deficiencies or malfunctions to the senior researcher.
* Identify and record nonconformities on Nonconforming form
* Correct for nonconformities after being designated with the respective authority.
* Analyze samples after being authorized from section head.
* Perform all QC activities after being authorized from section head.
* operate all laboratory equipment after being authorized from section head.
* Bachelor degree of pharmacy or science (chemistry).
* 2–4-years’ experience in pharmaceutical companies (preferable R&D Methodology) or in stability centers.
* Knowledge of statistical techniques is a plus.
* The opportunity to join a lovely team, a vivid research environment, and a very warm and welcoming work environment.
* Social & medical insurance
*Annual increase and added benefits every year
*Annual Family Bonus (the bonus represents loyalty to our company, the more you are with us, the more you get paid)
*Annual cycle meeting
*The privilege of attending all Nawah courses
-How to apply:
*Only if you meet the above criteria send your CV to: Career@nawah-scientific.com
* Please mention in the subject line the job title
* Your email body should contain a paragraph on why are you applying for this particular job and what are the skill set you have that you think will enable you to excel in this position.
* 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲. Falling to abide by our simple application requirements, indicates you are not really keen on joining the team!
* Deadline to apply: September 15, 2022
Al Doha Foods is hiring #Food_Safety_Section_Head
-Implement food safety plans and being responsible for the internal and external food safety review coordination.
-Ensure that hygienic practices are implemented and required hygiene materials and tools are provided inside factory spaces such as (halls, warehouses, and dressing rooms).
-Create, review and update cleaning program including assuring the availability equipment, tools, PPEs and chemicals used in terms of quality and quantities
-Ensure Periodic supervision & monitoring upon production sites in order to ensure the effectiveness of food safety instructions implementation by the production /factory employees.
-Verify the application of warehouses instructions and food safety requirements in stores (raw materials – Finished Products)
-Verify the assurance of cleanliness and conformity of the areas surrounding the production halls and warehouses, and verify the effectiveness of the best control plan in production sites and warehouses.
-Supervise, record, review of the food safety periodical audits in company factories and production sites and participation in the activation of the tracking systems and root cause analysis of common problems.
-Verify the activation and correct application of critical points (pain points) on production lines as well as the recall system imitating real life situations such as (fake alarm)s to ensure correct call to action
-Follow up the implementation of corrective actions for cases of non-conformity of internal and external audits.
-Create and validate hygiene training and employee selection for all production sites.
-Bachelor's degree in veterinary medicine or science and agriculture
-From 3 to 5 years’ experience
-BRC or FSSC.
-Food safety level 4
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diagnostics’ Specialist At DevartLab
(Dynamic work conditions, patient education & counseling.)
If you are interested in such an opportunity !
DevartLab is hiring
Responsible for health days' execution in hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies; communicating with patients and providing company services also, in public events.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Plan for health days in the targeted area with coordination with sales supervisors in the area.
· Health days' execution in hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies also, in public events.
· Coordinate the health days’ time in the targeted spots at suitable times.
· Perform minerals and vitamins investigations and procedure to the patients.
· Counsel patient about their health conditions.
· Document and analyze the activities.
· Build new strategies in cases selection and follow up with sales team to apply these strategies.
· Give detailed reports on the activities held.
· Pharmacy, veterinary medicine, or science graduates.
· 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical market as medical representative.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Fluency in English.
· Flexible enough to travel whenever required.
· Problem solver.
· Proactive, responsible and forward-looking individual.
N.B: The candidate must have a car as he has to cover a large territory.
If you are interested, apply by sending your CV to
Production Section Head At Marbella For Food Industry
6th of October, Giza
Distributing the roles of the engineers in the department and defining their tasks and priorities. Follow-up of planned maintenance within the department.
Ensure that the materials disbursed within the department match the raw materials listed in the production plans and not to deviate from them, and to conduct a monthly inventory.
Determine the sources of waste in raw materials and energy sources and develop plans to improve them and reduce costs.
Implement SMED, 5S and Lean six sigma Techniques. Follow-up of non-conformities and their due dates.
Developing alternative solutions and plans to solve the department's problems in cooperation with maintenance, utility department.
Developing the performance of the department's employees, mentoring and guide production engineers and evaluating them monthly.
Responsible for achieving monthly plan (quantity / Quality /Delivering time) by Preparing the production plan and distributing tasks to the work team and ensuring their commitment to implement the tasks with the required quality on time.
Determine the Section special needs in terms of tools, materials and supplies.
Communicate with Maintenance Department to informing them any machine troubleshot reflect on the downtime.
Evaluate the performance of the production process, the efficiency of operation and the overall efficiency of the lines and improve them on an ongoing basis.
Finalizing the production plans listed in the department on time and following up the rates of their achievement.
Follow-up of continuous development projects and ensure that they are running correctly and effectively.
Monitors the performance of the equipment’s and machineries and scrappage to ensure that these are in good condition, Coordinate with Maintenance Department regarding machine trouble or breakdown.
Reviewing periodic wastage and stock take reports to ensure that wastage figures are within set acceptable norms.
Optimizing labor and machine utilization in his Area and monitor material usage variance and minimize losses and waste.
Improving production processes by raising productivity, reducing waste, reducing breakdowns and downtimes, to achieve the target overall efficiency of OEE.
Implement SMED, 5S and Lean six sigma Techniques.
Assist management to resolve production problems.
Follow up on the key performance indicators for production lines.
Perform related duties as assigned, within your scope of practice.
Previous experience within 7 years in the same role
Previous experience in Food Production is a MUST
Understanding of SMED, 5S and Lean six sigma Techniques
Bachelor Degree in Production / Mechanical engineering is preferred, or any relevant are acceptable
Well knowledge of Lean manufacturing.
Strong knowledge in GMP and continuous improvement tools.
Medical Director At Al GAZEERA Hospital
Al GAZEERA Hospital At Seha healthcare
Hospital is looking for :
-Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
-5-7 years of experience in medical managerial field
- Excellent communication skills.
- Management experience in a health/medical field
Interested candidates kindly Apply to :
مراقب جوده في شركه سيلوباك
تعلن شركة سيلوباك لمكونات التعبئة والتغليف بمدينة السادس من أكتوبر عن حاجتها إلى:
خبرة بمجال رقابة الجودة لا تقل عن سنتين
يشترط من ساكني 6 أكتوبر
برجاء ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الإلكتروني:
مع كتابة المسمى الوظيفي في عنوان الميل
أو التواصل واتساب: 01121199272
Otsuka International pharmaceutical company
is hiring now:
Validation & Calibration Supervisor
Main duties :
The position holder is responsible for the
execution of the proper framework that governs
the qualification activities, CSV and maintaining
the validation system and ensuring the
validation policies and procedures in place are
implemented within the Quality Management
Ensuring the equipment, manufacturing and
testing facilities and utilities serving the
validated and any revalidation studies are
Track the execution of the qualification and
validation plans assigned
Review the validation protocols and validation
reports that are prepared by the validation team.
• Bch. In Engineering, pharmacy. Or science
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in the field.
• Good command of English both written and
spoken and computer skills.
• Management, leadership and decision making
• Problem solving skills.
For the interested candidates please send your
CV to "email@example.com "
HSE Specialist At OVO Egypt
OVO Egypt a food manufacturing facility specialized in pasteurized eggs is hiring (HSE Specialist)
- Implement and monitor the HSE management system to ensure compliance with EHS standards and governmental HSE regulations and to assure continual improvement.
- Monitor all environmental performance including; Wastewater treatment plant, waste management, spill prevention, air emissions, and noise prevention.
- Ensure contractors and subcontractors have implemented an effective safety process by conducting pre-qualifications and by visiting/auditing job sites on a regular basis
- Ensure that specific risk assessment are performed to minimize accident risks and prevent asset losses.
- Ensure the investigation of injury/illness and non-injury incidents to recommend improvements to prevent reoccurrence and promote hazard and near misses reporting. Interface as necessary to report outcomes of incident investigations and other HSE-related issues.
- Maintain the firefighting and fire alarm systems in the operational condition through inspection, testing, and supervision of preventive maintenance according to Civil defense.
· HSE Certifications are mandatory: OSHA, NEBOSH, Firefighting, First Aid, …etc
· 1-3 years of experience
· FMCG experience is a must
· Industrial experience is a must
· October residents only.
Interested candidates may send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
#Zeta_Pharma is hiring #Warehouse_Manager
Location : Sadat City
• Store the right amount of materials, goods and products in the right location
• Responsible for organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehouse materials, goods and products to feed business operations and customer demand
• Lead the creation and implementation of best practice warehouse strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
• Coach, manage and develop warehouse staff and team leaders to optimize performance and meet targets and deadlines
• Follow Local Authority Regulation in all warehouse transaction
• B.Sc. in Pharmacy, Science.
• 5 to 7 Years of experience as a warehouse manager in pharmaceutical field
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal English level
• Professional computer and MS-Office skills
~If interested kindly send your cv to
mention your job title in the subject.
EHS supervisor is required At Menya Pepsico plant
Male or Female
University Grade (Science / Engineering or equivalent )
1- 3 years’ Experience
good English Language Written and Spoken
Advanced Computer Skills
Subject Matter Expertise in core risk areas, control systems, and safety regulations
Prior experience leading, mentoring and developing a safety team is an Advantage
Good problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
Solid employee relations experience, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
if interested please Send your CV to Kamal.email@example.com