Regulatory Associate At Nestlé Egypt
Location: Egypt – Cairo
Company: Nestlé Egypt
Function: Regulatory & Scientific Affairs
Responsibility with the team to ensure that Nestlé Regulatory & Scientific Affairs strategy is consistently implemented in the regional/local organization. The Job reports to RSA Head. The job assures, with all relevant functions, delivery of safe, compliant, and innovative products as a key contribution to maintain consumer trust in our brands and services. He/she proactively engages with authorities and associations.
A day in the life of...
• Provides RSA support to execute product compliance reviews and develop product labeling, ensures compliance of Nestle products with both Nestle policies and standards as well as all related local regulation.
• Responsible and accountable for the registration and re-registration of all company products (produced locally or imported)
• Understands and interprets technical food legislation applicable to Nestle products for MENA.
• Works pro-actively in cross-functional innovation project teams providing advice and support from concept to shelf. Develop substantiations to support claims on pack and in commercial communications.
• Builds a network with key external stakeholders to facilitate RSA activities.
What will make you successful
• Bachelor of Pharmacy, Science, or any relevant medical field.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Understands the broad regulatory and policy context of regulations.
• Knows where and how to find out relevant regulations and to build knowledge of those regulations into business compliance agenda.
• Basic understanding of all areas of technical food legislation.
• Quantifies regulatory risks versus commercial benefits associated with planned Marketing activities.