Maintenance Planner At Edita For Food Industries
Supervise total productive maintenance system as well as supervising spare parts handling.
1. Ensure high OEE obtained.
2. Analyze and report the breakdown per production lines with recommendation.
3. Insure the Preventive Maintenance implementation.
4. Issue the Preventive Maintenance plan, schedule and report also their tasks and job order.
5. Manage spare parts inventory.
6. Issuing PR for spare parts according to stock level.
7. Report spare parts movements with recommendation.
8. Introduce and develop an approach to maintenance incorporating principles of TPM.
9. Follow up the execution of any maintenance development initiatives.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Experience: 1 - 2 Years of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
MS Word Skills Intermediate
MS Excel Skills Intermediate
MS PowerPoint Intermediate
MS Outlook Skills Intermediate
Working Days: 6 Days/week.
Days Off: One Day/week.
Working Hours: Shift Basis.
Working Environment: 100 % On site.