HR Generalist At The Ministry of Planning & Economic Development
The Ministry of Planning & Economic Development is looking for “HR Generalist” as per the following:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Human Resources policies
- Update the organization structures and job descriptions as and when needed
- Conduct employee onboarding and help in organizing training & development activities.
- Assist in the talent acquisition and recruitment processes to help in the selection of high calibers for the open positions
- Participate in the implementation of the performance management system and extract findings to help in building the annual training plans for employees.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics.
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration, HR or a related field
* 1-3 years of human resources management experience
* Understanding of general Human Resources policies and procedures
* Excellent use of MS Office and awareness about different HRIS systems
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* High level of follow up & attention to details.
* Aptitude in problem-solving
* Willing to work in a team with a result driven approach
* Additional certificates in HR Development is a plus
Interested candidates can send their CVs at the below email: HR@mped.gov.eg with mentioning the vacancy name in the email subject.