وظائف خاليه في مجال Graphic Design
Senior Graphic Designer with vision, enthusiasm, and creative flair to join our team in Majestic Biopharma.
-If you have a knack for good design and an incredible eye for details.
- +3 years of experience in social media designs and promotional materials.
-Experienced in using Photoshop/ Illustrator.
-Ability to work methodically,and meet deadlines.
*Basic skills in Adobe Premiere, Adobe after effects and Product design will be Bonus*.
Your application is most welcome if you’re based in Cairo PREFERABLY fifth settlement, and ready for a full-time job. We will try our best to reach out for feedback.
Send whatever you think will be enough to present you well (CV, Resume, Portfolio, ..etc.).
Also, if you know a good candidate, please don’t hesitate to send us recommendations and referrals.
Please send on email only-any DMs application won’t be counted
Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director at Elite Education Group
Immediate Hiring! - Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director (Fulltime, Onsite)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the global visual identity of all EEG brands – ensuring consistency across the group in Egypt, KSA, and the UK.
- Know how to use design to tell a visual story that our learners will love, developing creatives that work across all channels and drive engagement
- Lead and collaborate with our in-house photographer/teams to produce seamless brand experiences that build credibility and inspire action
- Create vibrant, exciting campaign creatives for on and off-line activity, ex. OOH, digital banners, print ads, collateral, etc
- Creation of animated elements and animated videos that bring our brand to life and support student recruitment, and build advocacy
- Creation of infographics & data visuals to tell data-driven stories
- Apply your creativity to in-house staff and student-facing collateral, ex. Brochure, emails, campus branding, reports, PowerPoints, point of sale, signage, etc
- Use your design skills to create powerful visual learning aids to help change people's lives.
Work Experience Requirements
- Proficient in Adobe CC's Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.
- Ability to create infographics/data-visuals to tell data-driven visual stories
- Illustration and Motion Graphics skills
- Basic animation skills using After Effects
- Responsive design experience (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Ability to use either Figma or Sketch
- Working from brand guidelines
- Understanding of UX & UI
- Net salary: 14k – 25k (based on experience)
- Medical insurance
- Social insurance
- Mobile device/line
- Professional development program
- Location: New Cairo
- Working hours: 8 am – 3 pm
- Sector: Education
Please send your updated resume & Behance link to:
Graphic Designer At Arma Group
I would like to connect with the best #graphicdesigner in #EGYPT for a Valuable opportunity in #armafood
We are interested in the sharpest & most talented ones, who are #fluent in English, Having at least 2-6 years experience in Graphic Design, Having A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics, and Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
Location: New Cairo
Interested People can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zeta pharma is looking for #Graphic_Designer
~Job Description :
1-Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
2-Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
3-Use various colors, graphics and effects to better visualize each concept
4-Liaise and confer with marketing teams to discuss and determine layout design.
5-Communicate & ensure that printed illustrations meet quality and color standards
6-Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
7-Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy and select style and size of type.
8-Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
9-Apply typography techniques and format images using computer-aided design software's
10-Stay up to date with industry developments and tools
11-Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
1. Degree in Design, Fine Arts or Diploma in Graphic Arts.
2. Minimum 2 years as Graphic Designer
3. Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are a must.
4. Impressive portfolio in creative works.
5. Experience with creating infographics.
6. Experience in medical illustrations will have added benefit.
send your Cv and mention the job title email@example.com