Talent Acquisition Associate At Majid Al Futtaim
The role of the Talent Acquisition Associate will assist in sourcing and will be responsible for providing qualified candidates. This role will ensure a consistent service delivery of Talent Acquisition support to the operating company and support the Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Global Solutions team in implementing process improvements.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Assist operations with onboarding activities as required (e.g., collecting and verifying employee documentation and visa processing, etc.)
· Source candidates through various platforms and keep an eye out for strong potential candidates, while staying in touch with potential candidates over an extended period.
· Build a pipeline of diverse candidates that can be shared across Talent Acquisition team, especially for frequently filled positions at many levels.
· Update all systems and trackers with accurate data entry in a timely manner.
· Learn hiring process and work with the hiring managers to insure adherence to financial/budgetary plan (regarding hires).
· Screen candidate resumes and their availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc. and make recommendations.
· Handle the set-up of interview schedules with respective stakeholders.
· Ensure recruit outcomes are effectively communicated in a timely manner and delivered in accordance talent strategies and outcomes.
· Work with the Talent Manager and Talent Specialist to successfully deliver upon pipeline and tracking the progress of each recruit and raising any concerns as they arise.
· Act as an ally to the recruits and supporting their success on the programs.
· Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
· Experience in screening resumes and scheduling job interviews.
· Previous experience as Talent Acquisition Coordinator, HR Admin or similar role
· Familiarity using Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
· Experience in using different sourcing techniques
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
Skillset (job specific technical skills and behavioral competencies needed)
Results oriented with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
Professional written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently and as an integral member of teams
Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks
Highly adaptable with ability to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
0-1 year of recruiting support and/or administrative experience in corporate environment.
· Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience required