HSE Engineer At Savola Snacks
Savola Snacks is seeking to hire HSE Engineer
Location: Cairo -Alex. Desert Road, Abo Rawash ,Giza.
- Monitor implementations to work procedures for hot work, confined space entry, scaffolds, procedures excavation and electrical isolation and approves the conducted inspection to ensure all safety requirements are available for the working area.
- Leading the BOS, SIR, JSA & near-miss KPI reports preparation & employee adherence monitoring.
- Conduct daily Health & safety inspections of all facilities to ensure safety policies procedures and practices are being implemented.
- Provide site employees / contractors / third party with indoor training and education programs and site toolbox talk (TBT) in periodic basis.
- Lead and guide site team in the Lifting plan for all critical and risky lifts (mobile crane – overhead crane –….etc.)
- Ensure the proper reporting, investigation and closure of safety incidents; apply incident investigation procedures or ensure that incident investigation procedures are applied which include: disposition of safety incidents; monitoring of incident investigation procedures, including analysis, evaluation, and corrective action.
- Lead and/or participate in risk assessments and conduct consequence analysis to verify the severity of process safety hazards
- Ensure firefighting team / equipment efficiency in case of emergency.
- Root Causes analysis is applied, and corrective actions implemented.
- All corrective measures taken and followed from time to time and the risk decreased to the minimum
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Health, Safety & Environment
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science
- OSHA (General, Construction & Scaffolding)
- NASP (General Industry)
- Scaffold inspector.
- Preferably hold NEBOSH General certificate
Submit your resume max by 1st August 2022 to our recruitment team email:
Mention vacancy in the subject.