تجميعه وظائف تخصصات مختلفه في مصر
Arma Group is hiring HR Generalist as follows:-
1-Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
2-Previous experience working from 3 to 5 years as HR Generalist
3-HR diploma or Certificate is mandatory
5-Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel-Word-PowerPoint-Visio)
6-Hands on experience with HRIS systems is an advantage
Work location :-
10Th of Ramdan-Sharkia(Transportation provided)
1-Create and analyze job descriptions evaluations and classifications
2-Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks
3-Collect information on working hours of each employee
4-Determine the right payroll amount by calculating overtime, bonuses, etc.
5-Facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
6-Collect TNA and compare it with the performance gaps to create training plan
7-Design, organize, and deliver training programs that meet defined business requirements.
8-Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
If you are interested, please send your CV on :- email@example.com writing the Job title in the email
تعلن شركة كايرو سكان للاشعة و التحاليل عن وظيفة "محاسب"
بالمواصفات التالية :
•مؤهل عالي (خريج تجارة)
•العمر لا يزيد عن 30 عام
•للتقديم علي الوظيفة يرجي ارسال السيرة الذاتيه علي الايميل
مع ذكر اسم الوظيفة في عنوان الايميل
او ارسال البيانات عبر الواتس اب
we're looking to hire
- AR Accountant.
- Sr. AR Accountant.
in IMTENAN' HQ in Obour industrial city with FMCG background.
if you have any recommendation please send it to me
directly or by mail to : Rec@imtenan.com
I'm looking for an Accountants payable " AP" Accountant with 1-3 years of experience
Having a relevant experience in accounts payable / Good English and being presentable is a must.
Please feel free to send me good recommendations or apply through the below e-mail by mentioning " AP Officer " in the subject.
Huhtamaki Flexible Packaging Egypt offering
excellent training& development opportunities
along with a great range of competitive benefits.
Duties include posting journal entries, updating financial statements, maintaining
accounts receivable and accounts payable, paying monthly payroll, and preparing
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance (English Section).
Two years of experience (FMCG).
Very good in English.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
Experience in Oracle is a plus.
If you are interested in this applying for this role, please send your cover letter
and resume through the following email:
Huhtamaki Flexible Packaging EGYPT
Plot 75, Polaris International Industrial Zone, 6th of October
#MARMONIL is looking to hire the following position:
Location: Nasr City
Requirements & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance required.
· +7 years of experience in Finance & Treasury.
· CPA & CTP Preferred.
· Strong Treasury & Banking Background.
. Strong analytical skills.
. Excellent command of English language (speaking, reading and writing).
. Very good verbal and written communications skills.
. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
Interested candidates can share their CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job title in the email subject.
Youssef Allam is seeking to hire "Budget Specialist" with the following requirements:
-Assist and prepare a budget based on the organization's performance, estimated revenue, expense reports, and past budget numbers.
-Review operating budgets periodically to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
-Consults with unit heads to ensure adjustments are made in accordance with plan changes in order to facilitate long-term planning.
-Reviews expenditures of departments to ensure compliance with budget.
-Prepares comparative analyses of operating plans by analyzing costs in relation to services performed during previous fiscal years and submits reports to CFO with recommendations for budget revisions.
-Tabulates statistical data for presentation in miscellaneous budget reports.
Bachelor's degree accounting, finance, business or relevant field
Exp.: 3-5 years
If interested, send your CV with a recent photo to email@example.com and write in job title:
Budget Specialist - Code 02
Any CV with out code will be discarded
Asfour Crystal International is hiring the following position:
Job title: Product Design Engineer .
- Bachelor of Applied Arts
- Years of Experience: 2-4.
- Excellent knowledge of product design software ( – 3DMax – Photoshop – In-design, ..)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of the qualities of various materials.
- A creative approach to new ideas.
If you are interested send your updated CV at :
and Mention the job title
I'm hiring a Retail Creative Media Designer with Experience in Motion Designs, Video Editing, 2D and 3D Designs.
Interested applicants shall send the updated CV & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position in the subject line.
Royal Herbs is now hiring a #Procurement_Senior_Sourcer to join our company
- He / She provides new suppliers by developing sources of supply and monitoring supplier performance, obtaining required supplies, verifying receipt of items, and controlling inventory.
Key skills and experience required:-
- Bachelor's degree in any field. Prefer Agriculture
- Previous experience in F&B production and farms
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a relevant field
- High Negotiating and Communications skills
- V. Good English
- Good analytical skills
- Open to traveling locally and abroad at any time
Interested Candidates are welcome to send their updated CVs to Talent@royalherbs.com. And mention the job title in the subject.
Reorder is required to join Panda "Egypt" retail company – Savola
• Collates and analyzes data using per-determined tools, methods and formats. Establishes accurate sales forecasts by utilizing relevant statistical tools and using market and sales information including planned sales orders, promotional activity, seasonality, brand changes, etc..
• Supports and enables others to use and benefit from existing data management systems by defining and maintaining parameters to generate accurate reports.
• Acts as a focal point between concerned departments for forecasting cycle.
• Performs analysis that contributes to the understanding of the needs and expectations of different customer segments and makes recommendations with a potential impact on the CX strategy.
Experience, skills & competencies: -
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position in retail industry.
• Bachelor degree.
• Thorough understanding of purchase orders cycle and best practices.
• Reasonable awareness of commodities and strategic items major suppliers.
• Data analysis and powerful reporting.
• MS Excel proficiency.
• Effective and positive communication.
If interested, please send your resume mentioning the job title in the subject of your email to TalentAcquisition.EG@panda.com.sa
Location: - 6th of October
Sinoma CDI is hiring Storekeeper for project-based in Kafrelsheikh
1, Responsible for physical verification, regular reconciliations and general monitoring of stock activity
2, Assist in developing and implementing inventory policies and procedures
3, Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and inventory levels and consumption reports to all the relevant stakeholders
4, Facilitate and participate in monthly and annual stock counts in the warehouse
5, Reconcile stock deliveries with purchase orders and actual invoices
6, Coordinate with warehouse team to implement and ensure a control system to reduce inventory Obsolescence
7, Support accurate and timely reporting through ensuring all stock data is updated correctly
Have a Bachelor degree from a related major
Experience from 2 : 4 years at the same position
Experience at construction companies is a must
Ability to work Night shifts, 12 hours per day.
To Apply, send your CV on email@example.com
OVO Egypt a Food Manufacturing Facility specialized in pasteurized eggs is hiring:
HORECA Sales Supervisors for the following regions
-Maintain and grow sales for new and existing client base.
-Develop an effective sales strategy to attract new & additional sales.
-Responsible for achieving sales growth targets and other business strategic KPIs for his territory.
-Solid experience in food ingredients.
-Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent relative to Field Expertise.
-Must have Sales experience of not less than 3 years in the B2B sales field.
-HORECA Sales Experience is a plus.
-Excellent interpersonal/relationship-building skills.
Interested candidates may send their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
mentioning Job title and Territory in the subject.
Afro Egypt is hiring "Warehouse documentation specialist" :
Job description and responsibilities:
1- Scanning all warehouse documentation (Dos, RNs, MEG, ….).
2- Uploading all documents on google drive.
3- Revise documents to avoid lost documents.
4- Archive documents by warehouse procedures.
5- Make tracking to forms (issue permit, receipts permit, returns,…).
6- Revise receipts permit and find differences between hard copy and system soft copy receipts.
7- racking Data sheet, adding to serials for hardware.
Kindly share your CV on "email@example.com" with mentioning job title in subject
I'm looking for hiring an Office Admin with the below requirements,
1- University Graduate with 1+ years' of experience in an Administrative position.
2-Very good command of English Language.
3- A good user of Microsoft Office with excellent Email writing skills.
4- Lives nearby Heliopolis.
5- Females are preferred.
Interested applicants shall send the updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position in the subject line
realme Egypt is hiring "Call Center Agent"
Location: Nasr City, Cairo
1. Receive customer inquiries and complaints through emails, telephone calls, outbound calls, etc., and respond to customer questions in a timely and prompt manner and answer them;
2. Responsible for recording, classifying, and sorting out customer feedback;
3. Identify important complaints, collect information to feed back to TL in a timely manner, and follow up;
4. Follow the call center process, complete training and exams regularly, and obey TL's task assignment and mobilization;
- Experience at least 1 year.
- Very Good listening skills.
- Very Good communication (orally and written), interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- High follow-up and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively interpret body language Ability to work under pressure.
- Very Good command of English (written, orally).
- Very Good Computer skills (esp. MS Office applications).
If interested please send your CV to: email@example.com
mention the job title (Call Center Agent) in the subject.
**Note that any mail without the mentioned subject will be ignored.